Morbid Angel(with dave vincent)
Mercyful Fate/King Diamond
Reverend Bizarre
Black Sabbath(with ozzy)
Sentenced(first 3)
Paradise Lost(first 5)

etc..

Zack said:
Ender- If I'm not mistaken, Spectacular Views has been here quite some time (under the name Polarity) and actually has some knowledge of metal. ;) That would be my guess as to why deron hasn't clicked the ban button :) Plus, I don't see any trolling really anymore....

yeah i actually post about metal now

back when i was really into metal i was a total purist elitist too (you know the type where graveland and summoning are the only good current bm bands and kenose was a shitty album (btw kenose was a shitty album)) which makes it kinda lol that i listen to so much faggot (AWESOME) shit now but w/e

why is everyone on here so damn edgy? most people on here and really cool shit and know their metal well, then the average asshole has to say one thing that turns everything to shit

LOL @ Amarantus acting like a schoolyard bully and then whining about Spectacular Views (who just posted in response to the topic) ... you fucking lose at the internet, man. SV, on the other hand, keep up the good work. if you're irritating this many lackwits, you must be doing something right!

danzig, alice in chains
don't know if anyone has heard of the punk band the gits but that chick is my favorite female singer

Amarantus is the gayest queer posting in this thread and that's probably the biggest insult I've ever dished out. Shut the fuck up jewcock.

The Timebird said:
Amarantus is the gayest queer posting in this thread and that's probably the biggest insult I've ever dished out. Shut the fuck up jewcock.

Wrong. Amarantus is the best poster on this board aside from Neurotica (for obvious reasons).

zepplelin, sabbath, rush, yes,tull, etc.

Newer stuff:
opeth
symphony x
dreamtheater
bal sagoth
scar symmetry
amon amarth
cant think of any more.

The Timebird said:
You fucking suck as well though.
ON NOES! Timebird doesn't like me! He's gonna say mean things about me like I'm a jewcock! What shall I ever do!!

The Bringer said:
Growling I think Peter Tagtgren is the best.
Cleanly I think Devin Townsend or Mikael Åkerfeldt.

Or replace band names to conform to the topic name.

Peter is very good. Great screeches also. For death metal I would also nominate, David Vincent, George Fisher and Chuck Schulinder.