favorite band vocal wise?

Does Kelly Clarkson even write her own songs ?

Is it me or do american idol singers release their debut cds strangly fast. Then again pop singers buy their music so it's not exactly hard for them to come up with a fullength worth of material because their music is already written in advanced. I guess pop singers just have to hope they buy the right song so it's a hit so they can make money for the label back plus.

I find it weird pop singers just get backed with a bunch of people they don't know at the moment that play their songs. Every tour a pop singer could have a different band or even every appearance.

What happened to finding people and making music. These people don't even have to try or do anything.

The thing that sucks for these people is the music industry changes and these peoples are the only ones in music affected by it so it's almost like a payback for them getting it easy.

Yeah Pop people don't write their own stuff.

You know that song that you hear on E-Harmony commercials? The "this will be, an everlasting love ...". Well yeah, that's not ever written by that chick. Fucking rip-off!

Anyway :) I like Pig Destroyers vocals too.

true, but most of it is plain crap.occasionly something catches my ear, but not often since i dont listen to pop radio.

Nile does have a good vocalist! He has some sick low pitched death grunts and shreds with the best of them. Also there is a lot of thought that goes into the lyrics, as they are all related to egyptian history/mythology.

metal_wrath said:
Nile does have a good vocalist! He has some sick low pitched death grunts and shreds with the best of them. Also there is a lot of thought that goes into the vocals, as they are all related to egyptian history/mythology.

It just sounds like a low pitch rumbling, every vocalist and his dog can do that, but there's hardly any variation so it just sounds very boring. His ability to shred isn't really relevant to the topic. Don't get me wrong, I like Nile, I just think the vocals are very average.

I just really like how heavy and low they are. It really makes for some fucked up listening. Dissection has some pretty good vocals too, they may sound typical BM sometimes, but they differ,and go really well with the music.

I stick with Nevermore though, the off key singing really adds an amazing touch to their music.