Favorite foods?

Tex-Mex and Italian....mmmm...I like Indian food a lot as well, though I don't get to eat it often - no one I know likes it. I think I'll take loudsilence to an Indian place when he comes here in a couple of weeks.

Having Chinese for lunch today at work... I usually bring my lunch and we wind up ordering out, and my crappy sandwich gets eaten when I get home from work. Mmmm sesame chicken *has Dragon Express on her cell phone's speed dial*

This one place near me that serves Thai is so amazing. That's the only place I've tried it though. I like seafood, health foods, cereal, fruit, sometimes I'll binge on junkfood for a night or two, squash soup, rice... and many more

OOO i just remembered..

I also love greek food...there is this small greek place that makes the most godly gyros on the planet :oops:
And I also think that grilled chicken burritos garnished with chopped mango, pinapple, and cilantro are yummy. :D
With a side of sweet grilled vegetables

Oh...i hope Warrel doesnt' read this thread...
It would be torture to anyone on a diet :ill:

Bacchante said:
OOO i just remembered..

I also love greek food...there is this small greek place that makes the most godly gyros on the planet

I knew you've been holding out on me! we eat at that place the next time! or you get to eat this! ----> :Spam:

Mexican food: but only in those small small restaurants when no one speaks english (NEVER american-mexican)

Medeterenean food (i miss it so much...!!! greek food! Italian food! Israeli food! YUM YUM)

SEA FOOD! is definatly da shiznit

cool french retaurants that serve you small food on a huge plate - but every bite is sooo good!

SUSHI!!!!!!!!!! oh wow, i could live on sushi alone i think

ASIAN FOOD! thats what i usually cook for myself (HEALTHY!!!!!) and very good for your body! Tai , Indian, Vietnamese, Chinese - i love it all

Spanish Tapase bars!!!- wow what a great meal you can make from appetisers alone! try the Shark! its probably one of the best fish ive ever eaten

yes, as you can see i love to eat just about... anything really.

Chinese mofocker!!!! (Seasame Prawn toast)
Indian (my girlies mum makes the best)
and the full English breakfast (I think thats the only dish the English can be proud of haha)