Votes: 9 16.7%
  • power metal

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • gothic metal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • classic metal

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
Manowar is far superior to the other bands. They have good lyrics, and they never run out of ideas.

Well, they've only been masquerading as Vikings and writing about dragons and fairies since 1981, but of course they still have ideas!

And also, since when is death metal considered to be innovative and intelligent? I thought intelligent and death metal were an oxymoron until I had the privilege of listening to a Death record, but maybe that's just me. Nonetheless, the PURE death metal genre as a whole is right beside power metal as the LEAST innovative and the LEAST intelligent genre, save for maybe a few bands. Anyone care to argue this?

THRASH!!!!!!

THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!
THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!

Fucking thrash rules all!

After God my order would be....

Classic
Speed
Prog
Black
Doom
Death
Power

Out of those options I chose Power, even though I dislilke most power metal bands LOL

my favorite metal style is, by far, prog. And bands that used to be metal but aren't anymore.. LOL The Gathering, Anathema, etc..

Raumien said:
THRASH!!!!!!

THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!THRASH!!!!!!...................................................................................

Fucking thrash rules all!

Damn dude! PUT THE COFFE CUP DOWN!! :loco:

I think I dig death/gore metal the most. Although thrash follows a close second. Or ideally, a mix of both really. Yeah.

Yeah, death and thrash are my favorites too. I love brutal death the most, but I also love thrash like Dew Scented, The Haunted, Slayer, The Crown, At The Gates, Lamb Of God (IMO they qualify as a modern thrash band) Destruction, Carnal Forge, etc.

Profånity said:
DEATH '
Intelligent heavy innovative music.

BLACK '
Satanists music.

THRASH '
Hard mans music

POWER '
Sissy Thrash

GOTHIC '
Sissy Doom.

CLASSIC '
Good variety, both sexes can enjoy.

both sexes can enjoy every type of metal!! My favourites black, as for thrash being a hard mans music what about the women into thrash!!