Favorite live band?

Living Colour live a few years ago for their surprise shows in Melbourne were one of my all time fav gigs. Incredible to think they hadn't played together in years as they were incredibly tight.

I have seen GWAR a few times and it was very entertaining from a theatrical stand point
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones put on a great show also
And suprisingly, Weird Al puts on one helluva show

and Maiden of course

Anthrax are one of my all time favorite live bands. I've seem them dozens of times as far back as 1990 with three different singers. One of my favorite shows with them was in the summer of 2003 outdoors in the middle of the day in asbury park new jersey. They played 1000 points of hate. John Bush was fantastic.

In my opinion, nobody puts on a better show than Alice Cooper, other than maybe Kiss. Motorhead are always a fun show.

I saw Judas Priest on hammersmith,london it was halford return to the band, amazing show,just perfect,they plaid their classics songs...
Ac/dc 2 years ago in Wembley 1 day after michael jackson passed away, the best show I saw in my life,they are second to none alive.
Savatage, great too
Iron maiden show I never can hear what dickinson sings somehow, for that reason I think ac/dc and judas beat it.

In my opinion, nobody puts on a better show than Alice Cooper, other than maybe Kiss. Motorhead are always a fun show.

My old guitar teacher says the same of Alice. Says his show is pure entertainment (unequalled too). We are getting the chance to see him perform at Soundwave Revolution in September here in Oz. Very tempted to fork out the hard earned coin for this (DLR/Van Halen also on the bill too).