favorite "old school" metal band??

Scream For Me OLD SCHOOL! Screammmmmmm for meeeeee!

:D you get my drift

kittybeast said:
You tell 'em johnny D!!! I have the scorpions logo (red scorpion) on my leg and will never regret it! I'll show you mine if you show me yours?! :D

:OMG: will you also show him the tat in the "forbidden zone"?

:lol:

Doomcifer said:
Black Sabbath
Pagan Altar
Budgie
Iron Maiden
Pentagram
Bodkin
Captain Beyond
Led Zeppelin
November
Dust
Saint Vitus
Irish Coffee
Leafhound
Sir Lord Baltimore
Witchfinder General
Brocas Helm
Manilla Road
Megadeth
Metallica

...the list goes on

Hell, Bodkin in the list, thought I was the only one around here that knew them :err: And Irish Coffee, glad to see that too !! :headbang:

Niiice ink JohnnyD! You showed yours, now I'll show mine. Anyone else want to show theirs? *NOTE: all asses must be tattoed!
scorpions026.jpg

Thanks Johnnyd! I know we've discussed this before... I believe we are both looking at getting another tattoo...where what and when being the questions. Still working on mine. I want a few more.... adding to the Japanese symbols on my back... I have one for Dragon I think I want to add the characters for "Heavy Metal"... also want one around my bellybutton...I am part Lebanese and want to do some Lebanese calligraphy circle or something that will tie to my family heritage. :Spin:

That sounds cool Kitty!!! and yep I am thinkin about my next too! Here is a post I made on that Snobby Brainstorm board

My next Tat Idea is to get well basiclly this pic but Just the guitar with the Roses with the Dates and a r.i.p. of a good friend of mine that passed away I figure it would make a nice tribute since Savatage helped me through that whole thing and still do ... just have to figure out where to get it on
COjacket3.jpg