Favorite Member of COB, OTHER Than Alexi?

Favorite COB Member, Other Than Alexi

• Janne

Votes: 69 38.3%
  • Roope

Votes: 48 26.7%
  • Jaska

Votes: 24 13.3%
  • Henkka

Votes: 39 21.7%

• Total voters
With alexander it would be true cob, so Roope isnt really a big part of cob, atleast not yet, but he is my fav cos of his personality and english skillz. ^_^
sry i was too lazy to pay attention to my writing style, cya. :)

You're not being fair. Better say that Ale was a very big part of COB, but Roope is nowadays more or less the same for me at least. He's been for 4 years, recorded an EP, two albums and a live album, so for me he's no more the session member who stayed for long and not definiltey less than Ale. It's true that Ale was huge for COB and that when he left was a bad moment, but Roope isn't less IMO.

Well yeah i cant imagine Ale playing AYDY songs and thats because of that he was pretty passive on stage. ^^

Janne, of course.

Alexander should come back, maybe roope is better but he looks like an Iron maiden guitarist.

I can't just.. pick a favourite..

In my opinion, COB without Jaska wouldn't be cob
COB without Janne wouldn't be cob
COB without Roope wouldn't be cob
COB without Henkka wouldn't be cob
COB without Alexi wouldn't be cob

To me, they're all ONE, lol

Enough said.

COB was great without roope.

live in Seoul, did u watch it????

I would say Henkka seems the coolest to me. He's so natural and himself. Then, I'd say Jaska, because he's an awesome drummer and an example of how good drummers of this time can be. He's followed by Alexi, because he's a great guitar player and he seems like a real nice guy if you'd really get to know him. Then Janne and then Roope. They're both great at what they're doing, but on a personal level, I think I got least with them, especially Roope, although they are both cool.

There, me honest opinion :p

I'd say, umh, let me think...

Janne because without him, there wouldn't have been such melodies in COB songs (think about Hatebreeder).

AND

Jaska because without him, COB wouldn't even exist. He founded COB with Alexi back then and he is such an awesome drummer.

But, to me, COB, as LoBodomizer said, is ONE.