Favorite non-Damnation clean song

I somehow disklike 'Face Of Melinda'. Simply boring for me...thats why Iprefer MAYH over Still Life.

My choice would be:
1. Credence
2. Harvest
3. To Bid You Farewell (that damn break near the end ruins so much, still a great song though...)

and if you count the instrumentals too, I'd place 'Epilogue' on the top. This song is so incredibly great!

Evil Ernie said:
It's a tie between To Bid You Farewell and Harvest.

That's what I was thinking, although it's far to hard to really pick.

For catchiness...Harvest.
Overall...To Bid You Farewell.
Instrumental...Silhouette and Patterns in the Ivy

I kinda new to MAYH and Still Life...so those mellow ones will grow on me for sure.

Seth

Inconium Guard said:
Someone else *please* mention A Fair Judgement...its like my favorite part of Deliverance!

I love "A Fair Judgement"...but I guess I wouldn't think of it for this question since it does get more heavy in parts than most of their ballad type songs.

Seth

Seth'Peth said:
I love "A Fair Judgement"...but I guess I wouldn't think of it for this question since it does get more heavy in parts than most of their ballad type songs.

Seth

Yeah that's true....

Oh well then lets see. I think I'll go with Harvest then (if there was ever a song for the autumn, that would be it), followed closely by Credence and Benighted.

LadyEvil said:
Hands down, my answer is "Harvest" That is and always will be one of my favorite songs, hell, I want it played at my funeral!

Yeah, that's gotta be right up there...great song.

Seth

Inconium Guard said:
Yeah that's true....

Oh well then lets see. I think I'll go with Harvest then (if there was ever a song for the autumn, that would be it), followed closely by Credence and Benighted.

In other words...it's too damn hard to pick...LOL! :loco:

Even my wife appreciates how beautiful their mellow songs are...and she's a tough sell.

Seth