Favorite song on POT?

Leroyk

THRASHER
May 26, 2010
Thrashlavanyia
Im always intrested in peoples favorites for Anthrax.
Heres my list
1.Blood
2.Belly of The Beast
3.Gridlock
4.Time
5.Discharge
6.One Man Stands
7.In My World
8.H8 Red
9.Got The Time
10.Keep It In The Family
11.Intro To Reality

In My World, to me at least, is the pinnacle of the album. Gridlock and Discharge pull a tie for second. Got the Time holds my praise as their best cover song.

Time--love the music and the lyrics are great.
One man stands--has a good vibe to it.
Got the time--good cover, wouldn't say (IMO) that its their best cover--to me that would be Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

i can listen to that entire album from begining to end without skipping songs. The only other Anthrax album I can do that with is ATL. I think POT is Anthrax's best all around album. The production, vocals, song writing etc all perfect. I can see why they decided to go and change singers, and their sound after this because they probably figured they could never top it =)

Gridlock, Time, Discharge, Keep It In The Family, One Man Stands... my favs though

POT (along with SOWN) is for me Anthrax at their best. The only weak(ish) point on POT is Got the Time, but as it's a cover I can live with it.

Ah, I still remember buying the 7" Gatefold sleeve of In My World, which is probably my favourite song .... that or One Man Stands.

i can listen to that entire album from begining to end without skipping songs. The only other Anthrax album I can do that with is ATL. I think POT is Anthrax's best all around album. The production, vocals, song writing etc all perfect. I can see why they decided to go and change singers, and their sound after this because they probably figured they could never top it =)

Gridlock, Time, Discharge, Keep It In The Family, One Man Stands... my favs though

Agree about listening straight through the entire album. Its Anthrax's peak--creativity and production

I can listen to this, SOE, and STD all the way through without skipping around. ATL not so much, I think thats just because I burnt myself out on the album

Great song, and Joey does a very acceptable job on vox.

Go figure he was progressing and adapting and then gets fired. Good times. That entire album showed Joey wasn't this 'high pitched' 80's screaming singer. It showed he could be diverse and heavy as well. I am sure the next record he will sound just as good as he did on POT

If the new album sucks it's not going to be because of the vocals that I can promise