Favorite Album!

• Beyond The Gates- Possessed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Morbid Visions- Sepultura

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eternal Devastation.
I really dont like thrash as a whole, but that album is damn good.

Only Slayer album I would have voted for would have been Hell Awaits.

I'd vote for Sadus's Death to Posers demo, but of the ones on the list my vote goes to Dark Angel. While I love Reign In Blood, it's not my favorite Slayer, nor is it their best imo

1986 is the greatest year of Thrash, pick your favorite!

Aye, goodman Spiderchrist!
Many true masterworks of Thrash produce'th'd in this year MCMLXXXVI, yet this knight cast his ballot for "Reign in Blood" which be'ith without question ye pinnacle of mankind's artistic genius; and ye most compelling reason that beings from planets anon hath not yet invaded our world and enslave'th'd us all without mercy!

("Darkness Descends"be'ith ye reason that ye be'ings from Earth's core hath not arisen to ye surface to injest our race, as if candy be'ith we!)

This post now concludeth!

I voted for Master of Puppets because it is my favorite of all the Metallica albums, but I can understand why people chose Reign in Blood by Slayer. A lot of bands that I have seen live...Vader, Asesino, Havok close out their sets by covering or showing respect to Slayer by playing Angel of Death,Raining Blood or Post Mortem. For this reason alone Reign in Blood has to have a position on honor among all the other fantastic thrash offerings of 1986. Has anyone else ever seen a band perform a Kreator or Megadeth cover to close out a performance?