• Arsoil

Votes: 11 9.5%
  • Once Sealed In Blood

Votes: 10 8.6%

• Total voters

LaSTofTHeViKIngs

Destroyer of the Universe
Sep 4, 2003
Since it's sort of out now, might as well ask the big question for those that heard it. And for those who are waiting kool. poll in when it's released. My favorite track is Fate of Norns. that song kills

Was a close one between Fate of Norns and Arson for me, but decided for Fate of Norns, just has that kind of mood to it and a very catchy melody

yeah i know Arson (not Arsoil, goddamn fuckin typos on the main site) is really the only song on the cd to have a AA type solo that we all know when we hear it towars it end, very similiar to the solo used in Bloodshed. (which has one of my favorite solos in it) but yeah u gotta give it to Fate of Norns, this track is gonna become a crowd favorite at shows.

I decided between an ancient sign..., once sealed in blood and the fate of nrons. I went with once sealed in blood.

Where death seems to dwell...just becasue it was the first track that played to me when i listened to the album for the first time...the build up on that track just kicks ass. Although beheading of a king is a really good track, probably my next pick.

The more and more I listen to it, the more it is Arson I like most. I guess it's 'cause I took time to listen closely to the lyrics

It's definately Arson for me now, can't get that song out of my head :/ .
But anyway I refuse to vote for something that is written wrong ;)

I downloaded Fate of Norns to get a sneak peek at what I am surely going to buy September 6th (or whenever the release date is).

I am listening to "Where Death Seems To Dwell" right now and it's the first one I've heard. I'll vote tomorrow once I've listened to it all.

Edit: God damn it. The sound quality is shitty or something. I sure hope to god it is not like this on the new album. It's so dull I cannot believe it. The new album must be different sounding on the actual CD. If it's like this on the CD I will be extremly pissed, because it sounds like shit right now. I'm a little bit nervous right now.:erk:

I geuss my favorite song seems to be Fate of Norns. Beheading of the King seems pretty cool; if you get rid of the shitty sound quality.

The download seems too shitty for it to be the real Amon Amarth quality!

víkingr said:
It's definately Arson for me now, can't get that song out of my head :/ .
But anyway I refuse to vote for something that is written wrong ;)

blame it on the main site, when the hell does a main nigfht have a major typo in nthe track to an album, i mean damn, i didn't relaize till lsate too cause i just cut and pasted. oh well it means Arsonj so vote for it anyway damn it. i didn't make the mistake lol. anyway pretty kool the artwork for the album is upo on the entrance to the main page now.

Theredintheskyisours said:
I downloaded Fate of Norns to get a sneak peek at what I am surely going to buy September 6th (or whenever the release date is).

I am listening to "Where Death Seems To Dwell" right now and it's the first one I've heard. I'll vote tomorrow once I've listened to it all.

Edit: God damn it. The sound quality is shitty or something. I sure hope to god it is not like this on the new album. It's so dull I cannot believe it. The new album must be different sounding on the actual CD. If it's like this on the CD I will be extremly pissed, because it sounds like shit right now. I'm a little bit nervous right now.:erk:

I geuss my favorite song seems to be Fate of Norns. Beheading of the King seems pretty cool; if you get rid of the shitty sound quality.

The download seems too shitty for it to be the real Amon Amarth quality!

What in the red bearded viking hell are u talkin about??!?! Maybe u got a bad version. but my version of Where Death Seems to Dwell sounds fine. if u want it, to see if there's any differemces, im me. cause i mean this sounds like cd quality to me. i mean the only thing i can see maybe is that Johan changed his voice a lil in some parts. It dies not sound choppy or anything like that. I downloaded mine from DC++ so yeah maybe i got a good verison and u didn't. anyway yeah anyone who is sayin the sound sounds like crap should download somethin from me cause i feel i got a good version.