Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Beheading of a King

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Arsoil

Votes: 11 9.5%
  • Once Sealed In Blood

Votes: 10 8.6%

• Total voters
That's what I found when I was on the website of Finnish Inferno magazine.
Please note that the AMON AMARTH album “Fate Of Norns” will get a NEW MIX for the finished product. The mix on the promo CD is good, but not good
enough for this high quality album! The new mix is a bit fatter and has more
dynamics! Just to let you know - keep this in mind!

So, the mix on the promo is not final mix. Retail should sound better. If they lied, then it's very stubid because the mix on promo is bit lame, not AA quality. Or maybe this is just a trick to get more people to buy the album because promo sounds worse than the album which is in stores. Songs though are great.

It's true that they have 2 mixes but I'm not sure they will change it from what is on the promo. I like the mix as it is.

sofar i have only heard "An ancient sign of coming storm"
! and its AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! so i am really looking forward to the new cd very much! total headbanging viking death metal!!!!!!!!

So I couldfn't wait, had to download, wht a fucking album! I can'y wait to hear the finL production version, the songs are so fucciing good, the produciton ios still lackinig, just like I;m a lacking more breer right now, Ancient Sign is number one for now, that song os made for live show, fuckiong a, album tof the yrear bitch

from the site:

Final version of 'Fate of Norns' remixed and bonus DVD added 2004-08-05
The promo CDs of the forthcoming album 'Fate of Norns' that have been sent out to the press, contain a rough mix and mastering. For the actual release, due out on September 6 2004, the songs have been remixed and remastered by Berno Paulsson at Berno Studios.

In addition, the limited edition of 'Fate of Norns' will also feature a bonus DVD containing the entire show from 'Grand Rokk' in Reykjawijk, Iceland, recorded on March 5 2004

[by Johan Hegg]

-----------------------------------

thats kool that its gonna have a whole show. i was thinking it was gonna be a back stage/behind the scenes footage type of dvd. but anyway. how limited is this gonna be? is it gonna be like vs teh world viking edition limited? which you know .... isnt realy limited at all =\

I just listened to Arson for the first time, what a fucking song! Holy shit, I had the chills throughout almost the whole song, it really had some OSFTGH feel to it, definitely my favorite track, I can't fucking wait to hear the final versions.

I've only heard one song of the album yet: 'An Ancient Sign of Coming Storm' and this sounds awesome already, I went to the nuclear blast site and ordered the limited edition digipack for 15,50 euro :)

I won't download the album though, I will just wait for the final mixes and the DVD!

Pursuit of Vikings and Valkyries Ride. I wonder why they didn't play Valkyries live, it seems to be a great live song...

Well.. finally got the Special Edition Album !!

Favourite track is: the Fate of Norns

closely followed by:
Pursuit of vikings
Arson

WEll, i juat bought the album, and goddamn, do i love it. I don't understand all the bitching about it being a slow record...the drums are still sufficiently fast (it's no grind album, but it isn't doom either) the riffs are fantastic, just fantastic, but i think its because they aren't as frenetic as they used to be that the sound is "slower" I like the over all gloom on the record too, and i think the album is written very well. The running theme of the album seems to be coming to terms with death in various forms, so the music definitely suits the mood. Its a natural progression from not fearing death. or maybe i'm reading into it too much, i dunno...either way, great cd!

fuck i voted for the fate of norns, i should have voted for Once sealed in blood, thats my favorite now :p
the part at 3 mins, when Johan repeats
"i swore! before my Gods!
An oath! once sealed in blood"
i dont know how many times and faster as it goes on is just a fucking killer :headbang: