Favorite track off of Last Fair Deal Gone Down

What is your favorite track off of Last Fair Deal Gone Down?

• Dispossesion

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • Chrome

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • We Must Bury Jew

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Teargas

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • I Transpire

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Tonight's Music

Votes: 27 23.1%
  • Clean Today

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • The Future of Speech

Votes: 20 17.1%
  • Passing Bird

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Sweet Nurse

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Don't Tell A Soul

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters
Very hard decision to choose one song, because this album is so increadible, but I´ve picked Tonight´s Music, it could have been also Teargas or Future Of Speech or Sweet Nurse however, LFDGD is just amazing.....

the last 2 minutes of 'the future of speech' is brilliant. but i went for 'chrome' nevertheless.

oh god, now THIS is a hard choice for me, as it is one of Katatonia's MOST consistant albums. So many A++ tracks here, man.

Basically, I have to do a top 5 because these here tracks are all not far off from one another.

1. Teargas
2. The Future of Speech
3. Sweet Nurse
4. Dispossession
5. Tonight's Music

Jeez all of you have to listen to, I Transpire, on repeat for the whole day. Really the most beautiful song on the record. For sure.

Shit, so many kick-ass songs to choose from. I love almost everything on this album. Although it has been voted by many already, I agree that future of speech is a great song indeed.

If I could write more songs that I like from this album I would end up writting the whole tracking list. :D

*Edited: There are so few that voted for Don't Tell A Soul :( . It's one of the most melancholic songs I've ever heard. And it fits perfect as a playback on the menu of black sessions dvd.