favorite vocalists

Crack Hitler said:
I did.

Now, I've tried quite a few times to understand why it is that I should fuck off to somewhere else, since I've been coming here since the day 1. I'd still also want to know who are these other people you keep referring as 'us', cause only one I've seen bitching here is you.

I'm bored of flooding these good threads with our little e-faceslapping (even tho I am entertained at the thought of some poor fella making a total fool out himself - ah, that'd be you), so until the day you come up with some original insults (= not copying previous, now long gone, e-wankers) or reasons why indeed I should fuck off, I'm gonna stop replying to your third grade 'my father has a better job than yours' -type of nonsense and just continue visiting this forum.

:wave:

ta-ta!

did you have to make it so long for your e-fanatical buddies, fuck, you have got lot on your mind

us is us, but i speak my mind :tickled: why would i care about making a fool out my myself, its all about having fun :D were not all as clinical as you

you should go back to Day 1 :lol: day 1? :erk: when exactly was that?

keyb-scouser.jpg

@ikeaboy:

I'm pretty much done with this thread now, but a couple things first.

So from what I've gathered, being all fun equals to excessive use of words like 'kunt' and 'nerd' followed by phrases like 'sucking balls' and 'fuck off' accompanied by that maniacly laughing smilie. Ok, I'd rather be clinical then, haha.

and to answer your question (which actually justificates me still replying) about the day one. It was here and then: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55400

see few familiar names there? I guess we won't be doing any fucking off in near future.

:Spin:

ok, seriously from now on I won't reply to every provocations some might throw at me.

Crack Hitler said:
@ikeaboy:

So from what I've gathered, being all fun equals to excessive use of words like 'kunt' and 'nerd' followed by phrases like 'sucking balls' and 'fuck off' accompanied by that maniacly laughing smilie. Ok, I'd rather be clinical then, haha.

and to answer your question (which actually justificates me still replying) about the day one. It was here and then: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55400

see few familiar names there? I guess we won't be doing any fucking off in near future.

:Spin:

ok, seriously from now on I won't reply to every provocations some might throw at me.

i was around 14 years ago, you were probably about 8 :D so now you can fuck off ya little nerd kunt! :D

Crack Hitler said:
na na na na