favorite vocalists

Good morning to you all!

ikeaboy said:
i was around 14 years ago, you were probably about 8 :D

no. I was ten and oh so happy with my mc hammer tapes.

and good job on being around 14 years ago when the band didn't even exist
2thumbsup.gif

oh, and my replies usually take a while, cause I ain't around the computer all the time (you know this thing called work?), hitting refresh every 10 seconds. It's totally ok if you do it, tho.

to others, I'm still sticking to my promise: :D
Crack Hitler said:
ok, seriously from now on I won't reply to every provocations some might throw at me.

Crack Hitler said:
no. I was ten and oh so happy with my mc hammer tapes.

and good job on being around 14 years ago when the band didn't even exist

cheers! though you know i was on about the whole initial thing, ya stupid kunt
2thumbsup.gif

Crack Hitler said:
oh, and my replies usually take a while, cause I ain't around the computer all the time (you know this thing called work?), hitting refresh every 10 seconds. It's totally ok if you do it, tho.

i know, its a kunt
2thumbsup.gif

Crack Hitler said:
to others, I'm still sticking to my promise: :D

you are a kunt kiddo
2thumbsup.gif

well its obvious to us at this stage that you both suck each others balls, so he would say that... keep it up now kunty, we WILL deffo meet, ill be going for you bald headed to kick that arrogance from your mouth and make a kunty show of you, you annoying little kunt kiddo ;)

"fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight "

blackeyed said:
i love reading this thread, its bloody exciting....so how old was i then for the whole initial thing....i was 4 god bless me....
and on day 1 i was ... 16 ...barely legal

:OMG: