Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Twilight Of The Thunder God

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thor26

Mar 25, 2010
Danmark
I did some searching within this forum and, being unable to find any precedent thread on the subject, I try to start one here.

Which in your opinion is AAs best album thus far?
I give you the opportunity to vote more then once in case you have two or more albums tied.
Bring it on!:headbang:

vs the world is the one album that lifted them from "one of" my fav bands to "my" fav band.

imho also the strongest album so far, since there's some really kick ass songs, and not the one remotely weak or bad song among them.

Also the only album to date for which I've loved each and every song the very first time I heard them.

Awesome.
The exact same thing I can say about "With Oden On Our Side".:)
Loved each and every track from the first audition.:kickass:

Uff....tough choice. Buty my vote goes for WOOOS as well, as this one brought me into Melodic Death Metal, together with Character from Dark Tranquillity. On the first listen I did like the Melodies and stuff...but actually disliked the growls :)blush:). After a few spins it just made click. Gods of War Arise just got me by the balls. :lol:

I don'rt know how many times I've listened to this album since then but surely pretty often. ;)

Oooooooo a toughie, I put WOoOS since it was the first one I bought and I can still happily listen to it right through, it's also one of the ones I know the most songs from...I really like Versus and Twilight too, with the Crusher not far behind...

That was a tough one. But I went VS The World as well. Just something about it makes it stick out from all the others to me. Its the one I listen to the most at work when I am sweating balls throwing freight in the truck. 2nd would be a tie between The Crusher and The Avenger.

I had to go with WOooS also. To me, it's the most solid album from beginning to end. VS is right behind it. :headbang:

I chose WOOOS. I have a winter tradition of shoveling the driveway while it's still snowing (especially in blizzard conditions) in a coat and scarf while listening to it. It's like being there.

Hi AA forum! :wave:

I voted for Versus the World, although I hesitated with Once Sent From the Golden Hall. Sorrow Throughout the Nine Worlds is unique and superb, but its not a full length so it can't really compete with the others. I'd still vote for it 3rd.

As for WOOOS, as an AA album its of course enjoyable and all, but I'm still not all that into it. There are some nice songs and all in it though, but yeah.. could do better ^^

I voted for Versus the World, although I hesitated with Once Sent From the Golden Hall. Sorrow Throughout the Nine Worlds is unique and superb, but its not a full length so it can't really compete with the others. I'd still vote for it 3rd.

As for WOOOS, as an AA album its of course enjoyable and all, but I'm still not all that into it. There are some nice songs and all in it though, but yeah.. could do better ^^

Finally someone who hasn't jumped on the WOOOS train! Thank you sir!