Favourite Opeth Quote

lol so its doener there , they have trancribed it weirdly its doner here :D

And you can find doener in every 50 meters too , sorry :D And I wonder if Mikael want any right now , maybe I can make him come here again for kebaps of Turkey :D

I am listening the note A..
Do you guys know what note is it? The Telephone ringing...

Hello , 28 Kebab Doeners Plzzz...( In Turkish of course )

Don't be jel. please , biatch.

Donner%20Kebab.jpg

healthy%20kebab.jpg

kebab.jpg

800px-Kebab.jpg

chicken%20breast%20kebab.JPG

Chelo%20Koobide%20III%20Polo%20Kebab%20Koobide%20with%20Sabzi.jpg

kebab__mat_194026s.jpg

kebab.jpg

ok?

...then people ask why threads get deleted and locked :Smug:
not that I personally really care, just stating the obvious

might as well throw in a quote, a dude in the crowd kept yelling out like "BLACK ROSE IMMORTAL!" or something every time they'd finish playing a song, after a couple times he was yelled at loudly to "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" by another person in the crowd, at that time Mike sorta looked upwards and over and said "sniper." as he nodded towards the dude who kept yelling after every song... was good times

I agree House of Seance

My favorite quote, although not a real quote was in the 1st melbourne show. Mikael was doing the guess the riff game and someone called out "Chilly Peppers" which made Mikael cringe then say "Its not fucking chilli peppers" then laughed

mike on lamentation saying how:'we dont go into the studio and record the same album over and over again like the red hot chilli pepers'
Fuck i hate the chilli's, keidis and those stupid fukin hand movements, ballbags the lot of them

Lol great thread! Unfotunatly I havnt been at any shows so I dont know any quotes :( Hope they come to Denmark soon! After Roskilde that is... Cant come there D:

i like the live dvd .. there's all these little things that just make me crack up for some reason.

HOWS THE WIFE?! "She is good."
"This will be the last song for the evening" NOOOOO "Yes."

and when Steve Wilson's saying how there'll be loads of synths on the record, so much that he'll regret it.. and Mikael laughs faintly, and then goes "haha.. No."

.. they don't sound at all funny when written down like this.. you have to watch it for yourself!