Favourite Popular Artist/Group Thread

Because pop music has poisoned you sense of judgement, but alas redemption is still possible. Actually I don't hate the people who listen to pop music, but the act of pop music itself :)

metal_wrath said:
Because pop music has poisoned you sense of judgement, but alas redemption is still possible. Actually I don't hate the people who listen to pop music, but the act of pop music itself :)

redemption? and i suppose that would be listnening purely to metal bands correct? did it ever occur to you i still know about 2875938 times more metal than you ever will? how you like them apples.

Actually there is much more music than pop, that isn't metal either. And If I have enough time on my hands I could easily know about 1000's of bands. And I have time, it's not like they no longer exist. Ever heard of an archive??

Keith! said:
It does doesn't it!
Thats because Terry Date mixed it!
tbh the deftones drummer abe cuningham isnt bad at all. hes not technically amazing but he does have some good taste.

@NFU: fuck you!

metal_wrath said:
Actually there is much more music than pop, that isn't metal either. And If I have enough time on my hands I could easily know about 1000's of bands. And I have time, it's not like they no longer exist. Ever heard of an archive??

That doesn't make any sense btw.

Regina Spektor
Audioslave
Tori Amos
Van Morrison
John Coltrane
If you can really call any of those "popular"...

and I can't help it, but I think I am starting to like Justin Timberlake...

FullMetalCornflake said:
Regina Spektor
Audioslave
Tori Amos
Van Morrison
John Coltrane
If you can really call any of those "popular"...

and I can't help it, but I think I am starting to like Justin Timberlake...

he's cute tbh