Favourite Song?

Bed Of Razors
Bodom Beach Terror
In Your Face
Silent Scraem
Kissing The Shadows
Black Widow
Trashed Lost Strungout
You're probably the most infrequent band member poster I've ever seen on a popular band forum in my life. 2 posts? Jeez. That is, if you didn't reset your posts. By the way you performed excellently at Birmingham NEC.
amg, do you lyke pie?? :O

Everyone likes pie!!!!!
Especially me. I claim ultimate pie fan

I don't think it's Alexi guys. Hence the join date, and it says in several of his interviews that Living dead beat is his favourite (To my knowledge)

Well, that guy with Alexi's nickname has also mentioned "Black widow"... and if you didn't know, once Alexi Laiho told that he also didn't like that song that much...

But hey, come on, it's so obvious that he (or she, who knows) is not Alexi Laiho!! :saint:
When Janne comes here it's a magic (hey, I'm ironic), but if Alexi should come here too.. that would be a miracle, instead! Cuz he hates this virtual place!!

you might have would then I dont know ^^

grammar-nazi.jpg

Grammer Gestapo says:

You need help!​

some guy who spended his time talking in the old british way, bashing people who said either neutral or positive commentary on AYDY, bashing ppl who joined after oct 2005 regardless of their opinion, and composing some pirate:lol: vikingbattlelolwarheart music. and a COBHC hater for what i know.