Favourite Song?

some guy who spended his time talking in the old british way, bashing people who said either neutral or positive commentary on AYDY, bashing ppl who joined after oct 2005 regardless of their opinion, and composing some pirate:lol: vikingbattlelolwarheart music. and a COBHC hater for what i know.

really? i wanna hear the pirate vikingbattlelolwarheart music

some guy who spended his time talking in the old british way, bashing people who said either neutral or positive commentary on AYDY, bashing ppl who joined after oct 2005 regardless of their opinion, and composing some pirate:lol: vikingbattlelolwarheart music. and a COBHC hater for what i know.

wow, what an uber1337 fag he is!

hmmm.... not bad, but i gotta say the only thing that makes these tracks even remotely metal are the \m/ guitar riffs thrown in here and there...otherwise, it has a very punk-ish sound imo. almost like oi! music too (the skinhead oi) with the vocals and all. some parts sound a bit techno-ish too :lol:

there are so much.I will post a few:Warheart,Black Widow,downfall,Children of Bodom,Touch like Angel of Death,The Nail,Follow the reaper,Mask of sanity,Hellion,Bodom Beach terror,Hate crew deathroll and many others,except album are you dead yet and trashed lost&strung out

I can't believe someone just called themselves AlexiLaiho. Now what will Alexi call himself if he ever decided to come on these message boards? How would we know if it was really him or not?

Right now i'm mostly listening to Follow the Reaper and my fave song is Hate Me! I love that song so much. I think it's my #1 Bodom song but Angels Don't Kill is very close too. I guess that's number two. I finally got sick of Kissing the Shadows. I swear, if i listen to that song one more time, i'm going to crack.

I can't believe someone just called themselves AlexiLaiho. Now what will Alexi call himself if he ever decided to come on these message boards? How would we know if it was really him or not?

Hey, hey... noone should be worried about that: there are no possibilities in the entire universe that Alexi Laiho would ever come here on the board! :lol: :)
We don't have to think to this, it's so useless, sorry... ok, end of the thing (hey, looking what I said... it seemed to me as if I was a moderator! Ahahah...)

Hmmm... back on topic, but I don't know what to say about my fav song.. then probably everyone hates me cause I said which is that song so many times, in every single place of this forum!!

Well, my favorite song is pretty much the last one I listened to. Well, then again, it really doesn't matter, it's just all of 'em. Maybe not "In the Shadows" so much, I don't listen to it very often, but it's basically like "Ooh, that's my favorite!" *next song starts* "No, wait! That one!" *rinse and repeat*

So right now I'll say. . . . ."Bodom Beach Terror."

Well, not sweet in the way you may have thought I meant it, but sweet in the American slang term. But now that you mention it...well, I'm not sure. That song, along with "Downfall", make me feel a lot of emotions.

Yes, it's more than comprehensible... :) but it's strange hearing you talking about emotions in a Children of Bodom's song: weren't you that guy once called Authentic Metalhead that time ago said that "you didn't want to remember how much human weakness there is even in music -expecially metal-"? If my memory still works good, you said more or less that... But whatever... :)

"Children of Bodom" and "Downfall" are great songs, surely! But personally the songs that make me feel as stunned by emotions more than all the others are "Everytime I die", "Angels don't kill" and....yeah, the guitar solo in "Punch me, I bleed" (but don' know why)... it's easier than others, but I love it.
And then, last but not least, surely you'll find me crazy but I feel as an emotional hurricane when I listen to "In the shadows"... I know Alexi and the other guys don't like it anymore, but that song is able to make me scream without opening my mouth... I don't know, it's really inexplicable...

┼Victim of the Night┼;5587899 said:
Yes, it's more than comprehensible... :) but it's strange hearing you talking about emotions in a Children of Bodom's song: weren't you that guy once called Authentic Metalhead that time ago said that "you didn't want to remember how much human weakness there is even in music -expecially metal-"? If my memory still works good, you said more or less that... But whatever... :)

"Children of Bodom" and "Downfall" are great songs, surely! But personally the songs that make me feel as stunned by emotions more than all the others are "Everytime I die", "Angels don't kill" and....yeah, the guitar solo in "Punch me, I bleed" (but don' know why)... it's easier than others, but I love it.
And then, last but not least, surely you'll find me crazy but I feel as an emotional hurricane when I listen to "In the shadows"... I know Alexi and the other guys don't like it anymore, but that song is able to make me scream without opening my mouth... I don't know, it's really inexplicable...
you have beautiful eyes, i am not worthy