Favourite Song?

Aw that is a hard choice :)
I like 'Angels Don't Kill' very much because I think it sounds great when they are singing in the same time and because it is a little slow.
And I really like the part where he says "Don't push me..." in 'Triple Corpse Hammerblow.'
And I really like the chorus in 'Taste Of My Scythe"..
And I like the intro in 'Bed Of Razors'...
And about 'Living Dead Beat', I just love the whole song. :worship:

I just listened to AYDY last night. It's sad that so many people hate it. :cry:

+1 I agree.
Ok, yes, who knows me a lil' is aware that I am one of those who prefer Children of Bodom's old style (let's say style) but now, every time that I listen to Are You Dead Yet?, I really have positive sensations.

It's really a good work... I think some people don't know what they're losing...

Then, well, my fav Cob's song is not in this album, but one of my most fav songs in Are You Dead Yet? is "We're not gonna fall", along with "Trashed, lost and strungout" and "In your face".

I love AYDY. It's definetly my 3rd fave album now. I'v really grown on it but i don't listen to it that much anymore. The one song on there i can alwayz listen to though is In YOur Face. It's the perfect headbanging song mainly cuz of the drumming.

First time i headbanged, it gave me headaches and made me dizzy but now it's just really fun. It makes me not care about anything around me and the people around me. Plus, it's fun thrashing my hair.