Favourite Song?

I went to FYE and got the only Bodom cd they had, Hatebreeder which soon became one of my favorite albums of all time.

You said something I agree with... so, yes: Hatebreeder till my death!! :kickass:

And not only the whole album, particularly the title-track, that really makes me lose my mask of sanity (sorry, sorry... I won't say it again! :p)!!

^ Im not even gonna try playing it...well not yet...im currently trying to nail Snbn...and practesing my sweeps...

^"Silent Night, Bodom night" always fights against "Hatebreeder", in my mind, cause they're both awesome... so yes, it's a great song to play!

Have you ever posted anything played by you here? It would be nice to hear you too.... there are some talented people, here on the board.

┼Victim of the Night┼;5612768 said:
^"Silent Night, Bodom night" always fights against "Hatebreeder", in my mind, cause they're both awesome... so yes, it's a great song to play!

Have you ever posted anything played by you here? It would be nice to hear you too.... there are some talented people, here on the board.

Nah i havent hun :erk:...i must practise more i think :p

^I don't even have CRY. They don't have it in our shitty stores. I don't get it...why do they have Six Feet Under in stores but not Bodom?! Bodom is more popular too. I'v heard two songs from CRy (every time i die and hate me) and it was pretty good. I liked the parts where he was talking. It made me overly excited and i felt like i was there.

I bet people that like Bed of Razors as their fave songs also like Kissing the Shadows as their fave song of the FTR album, am i right?

Because it seems like everyone likes the same songs. I noticed it too. "amg kissing teh shAd0wz" kinda stuff.

what's funny though, is that alexi thinks FTR is the worst album...and he mentioned kissing the shadows as one of the bad songs on there.... :erk: