Favourite Song?

<-Warheart-> said:
I like playing the solo in that one.

Hah i actually like Punch me i bleed, and it is quite cool to play...

I like the "Sweep back, to kill, the pain, make it go away" part for some reason :p

i'll go by album because i like entirely to many of their songs...

Something Wild- "Lake Bodom"
Hatebreeder- "Children Of Bodom"
Tokyo Warhearts- "Towards Dead End"
Follow The Reaper- "Mask Of Sanity"
Hate Me- "Hate Me!"
Hate Crew Deathroll- "Needled 24/7"
In Your Face- "Oops I Did It Again (cover)" haha it makes me laugh
Are You Dead Yet- "Are You Dead Yet"

I was about to ask the same thing. Malancholy burning isn't a bodom song, but it's a cool name. It's reminds me of Deadnight Warrior and Red Light in my eyes Part I and II.

^there's a so called song by bodom called "repent whore". At first i thought that was a bodom song too cuz i found the lyrics somewhere but it wasn't on any of their albums so it couldn't possibly be one.

Very beautiful covers in your signature, Authentic Metalhead.... as far as I'm concerned, I like expecially Hatebreeder's one (maybe cuz it's my CoB favourite album)....
Good work in your signature! :)

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532; said:
Very beautiful covers in your signature, Authentic Metalhead.... as far as I'm concerned, I like expecially Hatebreeder's one (maybe cuz it's my CoB favourite album)....
Good work in your signature! :)

Thank you. I'm a sucker for Kristian Wåhlin artwork as well as any other album cover that has an epic feel to it.

I don't have that single. I desperately need to listen to it cuz the lyrics are incredible. I thought Alexi wrote it at first and i freaked out that he could feel that way but singing it is gonna be even better.

I like the Bathory and Emperor one. BTW, do you like Bathory?

Lady_Laiho said:
I don't have that single. I desperately need to listen to it cuz the lyrics are incredible. I thought Alexi wrote it at first and i freaked out that he could feel that way but singing it is gonna be even better.

I like the Bathory and Emperor one. BTW, do you like Bathory?

Bathory is kick-ass, though I prefer their viking metal stuff more than their straightforward black metal.

When i heard one of their songs for the first time, it totally blew me away! I couldn't believe how the vocals were. If i were a vocalist, that would definetly be my influence. That and Carcass. Both of their vocals are sorta similar.