Favourite Song?

I love the black metal rasp like Satyricon's. Dude, keep trying. WHen you actually sound like that, it's gonna be amazing. I think that when you listen to the vocals in black metal w/o any of the other instruments, it just sound so raw and evil. There's like no effects on it or anything. I love singing but i'm not gonna be in a band or anything. I like making that deep growling kind of voice.

Are you sure you use the proper technique?

There's some guy I know who thinks he can do Bodom/Cannibal Corpse and he even recorded it and thinks he's the shit but he's just shit.

Lady_Laiho said:
I love the black metal rasp like Satyricon's. Dude, keep trying. WHen you actually sound like that, it's gonna be amazing. I think that when you listen to the vocals in black metal w/o any of the other instruments, it just sound so raw and evil. There's like no effects on it or anything. I love singing but i'm not gonna be in a band or anything. I like making that deep growling kind of voice.

It's actually a lot easier to pull off than growling, at least in my experience.

Argh, I hate effects. I could never use them in good conscience. o_O

I'm not sure. I'm no Cannibal Corpse and i'll never have a good voice like Alexi, but i'm just starting out. I like the deep growls that Six Feet Under make. My voice is alright, i need to improove a lot though.

For me, growling is easier. Making your voice distorted is difficult. It's not possible for my vocals to do that.

Hell yes, black metal needs to get popular here! All the black metal is in norway. I wish there were some good black metal bands here. Then you can be proud that they're from the U.S! What black metal bands are from America? I haven't heard of any.

Lady_Laiho said:
Definetly.

account fake prove. you are from america, all non-americans spell definitely wrong, americans dont. so now who are you, fag?

HomerJ_123 said:
account fake prove. you are from america, all non-americans spell definitely wrong. so now who are you, fag?

I dispute that. I rarely spell anything wrong. I will give you a large sum of money if you can find five words in my posting history that are spelled wrong. And I'm a fucking Californian!!! :erk:

@ Lady_Laiho: yeah, they're on small independent labels.

^ ok and now read my message another time carefully
... i meant the word "definitely"

Well, i'll have to look those bands up on the internet and listen to their stuff. I think they are worth listening to.

I spelt definetly right! And i am from America!

Lady_Laiho said:
Well, i'll have to look those bands up on the internet and listen to their stuff. I think they are worth listening to.

I spelt definetly right! And i am from America!

ITS DEFINITELY OMG!!

well, i'v alwayz spelled it the other way. let's just say i was....um...what's that word when you spell things wrong on purpose when you want to make thing shorter?