Favourite Song?

In the Shadows is so fucking cool, its best kind of music that exist. Can't get tired of it. The rhytme is so fucking awesome and how the keyboard align with the rest of the instruments. In Your Face is the most powerful and raging song ever made in my opinion. Each time I hear it I just want to beat the FUCKING shit out of someone. One time I actually told a guy: I don't give a flying fuck MOTHERFUCKER and I sliced my fist right over his right eye. After that I said: IN YOUR FACE. The song is nearly dangerous to me, even beat up fences. That is my fav songs lined up to Your better off dead, We're not gonna fall, living dead beat + more.

In the Shadows is so fucking cool, its best kind of music that exist. Can't get tired of it. The rhytme is so fucking awesome and how the keyboard align with the rest of the instruments. In Your Face is the most powerful and raging song ever made in my opinion. Each time I hear it I just want to beat the FUCKING shit out of someone. One time I actually told a guy: I don't give a flying fuck MOTHERFUCKER and I sliced my fist right over his right eye. After that I said: IN YOUR FACE. The song is nearly dangerous to me, even beat up fences. That is my fav songs lined up to Your better off dead, We're not gonna fall, living dead beat + more.

That's a good reason to like a song:headbang:

I fell kinda the same about In Your Face,each time I feel pissed (which happens pretty often lately) I hear that song and am like
"I Don't Give A Flying Fuck,Motherfucker!"

Since they constantly change ..I think Chokehold is the one for now.

Somebody needs to go back on their meds...

One time I actually told a guy: I don't give a flying fuck MOTHERFUCKER and I sliced my fist right over his right eye.

That's the GAYEST thing I've ever heard.

The song is nearly dangerous to me, even beat up fences.

:erk: That's pretty weak dude...

Favorites from each album:

SW: Red Light in My Eyes Pt 1
HB: Towards Dead End
FTR: Taste of My Scythe (My favorite COB song)
HCDR: Sixpounder
AYDY: Next In Line

SW: Lake Bodom
HB: Hatebreeder
FTR: Kissing The Shadows
HCDR: Hate Crew Deathroll
AYDY: We're not gonna fall

Hey look I'm so bored, I'm even gonna re-wtite my fav songs again (in the same way that Rock Hydra did)

SW: Deadnight Warrior
HB: Silent Night, Bodom Night/Black Widow
FtR: Mask of Sanity, Hate Me
HCDR: You're Better Off Dead
AYDY: In Your Face

SW: Lake Bodom
FTR: Kissing The Shadows
HCDR: Hate Crew Deathroll
AYDY: We're not gonna fall

Hey, your choices are almost the same of mine... see:

SW: In The Shadows/Lake Bodom

FTR: Mask Of Sanity

HCDR: Angels don't kill

AYDY?: Trashed, lost and strung out/We're not gonna fall

....seen? :p ....:)

┼Victim of the Night┼;5849431 said:
Hey, your choices are almost the same of mine... see:

SW: In The Shadows/Lake Bodom

FTR: Mask Of Sanity

HCDR: Angels don't kill

AYDY?: Trashed, lost and strung out/We're not gonna fall

....seen? :p ....:)

hehehe off by two :p

I have too much favesongs, but here they are.

Something Wild: Lake Bodom, In the Shadows
Hatebreeder: Hatebreeder, Silent Night Bodom Night, Towards Dead End, Downfall
Follow the Reaper: Everytime I Die, Hate Me!, Bodom After Midnight
Hate Crew Deathroll: Hate Crew Deathroll, Angels Don't Kill, Needled 24/7, Triple Corpse Hammerblow
Are You Dead Yet: Punch Me I Bleed, In Your Face, Living Dead Beat, Are You Dead Yet

Ok... I love all songs in Are You Dead Yet, but those are the best ones. And I love coversongs Talk Dirty to Me, Rebel Yell and Oops I Did it Again.

Something Wild: In the Shadows
Hatebreeder: Silent Night Bodom Night
Follow the Reaper: Mask of Sanity / Hate Me
Hate Crew Deathroll: Needled 24/7
Are You Dead Yet?: In Your Face

COBHC4life: Talk about intense! What you did would go so well with a re-make of the In Your Face song. That's still my favorite from that album. The other songs get boring sometimes but that song never does. Everytime i hear it, i can't stop headbanging. It's the best headbangin song ever.

Somebody needs to go back on their meds...

That's the GAYEST thing I've ever heard.

:erk: That's pretty weak dude...

Haha I am pretty agree there, but I just wrote a full sentence straight out, it is just how I feel and what people feel is often gay. Good that I don't feel to much then. But this song makes me fucking psycho, and I also would like to add I hope the message in We're Not Gonna Fall is true cause if it is not I will start feeling more again.

bloodyfistlogoue6.jpg

Somebody Put Something in my Drink is always funny also =D Like to vocals and the rhythm is pretty awesome to be a song that obvisouly was made for fun. The text sucks compared to other COB texts tho:D

Err. shit. Thats a cruel question to ask lol.
I dunno, Bed of Razors sticks with me though.

hmm thats a pretty good song
but the only two slow songa that i really like would be every time i die and angels don't kill. the other ones are too boring :p