Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The X-Factor

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Virtual XI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brave Now World

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
It's really hard to decide this... I voted the "Piece Of Mind" album 'cause there are song like Revelation, Flight Of Icarus, Still Life and others and of course The Trooper.

Personally I think Number of the Beast is their best album.
But all of them do have its own distinct feeling, and they are all great in their own way...

kontan said:
It's really hard to decide this... I voted the "Piece Of Mind" album 'cause there are song like Revelation, Flight Of Icarus, Still Life and others and of course The Trooper.
The first is my favorite Maiden album, although it is not the first one I heard. Bruce was already in the band when I started listening to them. As a singer I like Bruce better than Paul Di'Anno, but the songs and melodic guitar attack on this one just grabbed me starting with Prowler, Remember Tomorrow, and going all the way through.
:headbang:

Well, in my opinion is both Somewhere in Time and 7th Son of a 7th Son, but it's only possible to vote in one album I voted for Somewhere in time

CrankYanker said:
The first is my favorite Maiden album, although it is not the first one I heard. Bruce was already in the band when I started listening to them. As a singer I like Bruce better than Paul Di'Anno, but the songs and melodic guitar attack on this one just grabbed me starting with Prowler, Remember Tomorrow, and going all the way through.
:headbang:

Personally i think all there albums are works of genius but i voted for piece of mind due to the flight of icarus and the trooper being on it, they are two of my favourite songs. In relation to your comments on Bruce being a better singer than paul i would have to agree, Bruce is literally the face of maiden!

If there has to be one, it has to be The Number Of The Beast. It's one of the most, if not the most solid Metal albums ever released. Hardly a cockup to it.

common guys. do you really think the duellist and even worser: back in the village !
yuck.gif
are good tracks?
BUT there are 4 tracks on it whose are in my top10list (Aces High, 2 Minutes to Midnight, Powerslave and of course killer track the rime of the ancient mariner
blush.gif
)

Mariner said:
common guys. do you really think the duellist and even worser: back in the village !
yuck.gif
are good tracks?
BUT there are 4 tracks on it whose are in my top10list (Aces High, 2 Minutes to Midnight, Powerslave and of course killer track the rime of the ancient mariner
blush.gif
)

Heh heh, well, umm, heh heh, I like Back in the Village
blush.gif
...maybe the only person I know that does...
evilgrin.gif
The chorus and Bruce's singing, for some reason once the song starts rolling in my head I can't get it to stop- keep hearing the ending of the song- the chorus and then the part when Bruce barks out the last few back in the villages... :err:
:zombie:Now I can't get it out of my head!!:zombie:

Better start thinking of Sun and Steel, that chorus plays the same trick on me mind for some reason...:p

Powerslave is the best, no questions. The Dueslist is a good tune, and Back in the Village, while probably the weakest on the album, it's still a good song, better than a lot of songs on their other albums.

7th Son is also a great album when taken as a whole, but the individual tracks don't stand up to Powerslave.

Mariner said:
yuck.gif
are good tracks?

Woah, brother, Back In The Village is well good! :headbang: The Duellists is fine but I prefer Flash Of The Blade ;)