Favourite Vocalists

I would have to go with:

Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth
King Diamond
Joey Belladonna
Jimmy Page
Phil Anselmo (not live though)
Aaron Randall

..... or more likely, he's confusing Mr Page with Robert Plant! To the best of my knowledge, Jimmy Page has never sung, not even backing vocals - plays a mean banjo though!:lol:

Yes I failed completely. I meant Robert Plant. And I also meant Anselmo with Pantera, havent seen him live lately. Flame away.

Dave Mustaine
Robert Plant
Rob Halford
Matt Drake
Trevor McNevan
Whoever sings for Vektor
Chuck Schuldiner
Phily Byrne
Bruce Dickinson
Daron Malakian(like his goofy style:p)
Phil Anselmo
Joey Belladonna

No particular order. And also probably forgot a few.

I would have to go with:

Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth
King Diamond
Joey Belladonna
Jimmy Page
Phil Anselmo (not live though)
Aaron Randall

there are three possibilities here.
1) you meant Robert Plant
2) you're being clever here and are implying that his guitar playing is lyrical enough to be considered a voice
3) I'm ignorant and he has performed vocal duties on his solo records, of which you are a fan.

Edit: oh good. I see the other forumers were on the ball already on this one.

Steve 'Zetro' Souza (Exodus)
Dave Mustaine (Megadeth)
Mike Muir (Suicidal Tendencies, Infected Grooves)
Max Cavalera (Sepultura, Cavalera Conspiracy)
Ronnie James Dio (Dio, Black Sabbath)
Chuck Billy (Testament)
John Cyriis (Agent Steel)
Phil Rind (Sacred Reich)

there are three possibilities here.
1) you meant Robert Plant
2) you're being clever here and are implying that his guitar playing is lyrical enough to be considered a voice
3) I'm ignorant and he has performed vocal duties on his solo records, of which you are a fan.

Edit: oh good. I see the other forumers were on the ball already on this one.

I admitted it myself aswell. :) Im sorry ok? GOD!!!!! You people just cant let anything go can you!!!?? :lol: I think I dropped my ninja status with this one.

My favourite vocalists are James Hetfield, Rody Walker, Claudio Sanchez, Freddie Mercury and James LaBrie. I love the range they all have (Well, apart from Hetifeld, he doesn't have a huge range, but I love his vocals, especially on Ride The Lightening) and just the overall tone in their voices.