Favourite Vocalists

I hate all Hetfield lol. It's probably because of his character as well, it's so offputting. The only member of Metallica that I can stand is Kirk tbh.

I hate Metallica because they haven't released anything good in about 22 years.
Well to be fair, it's only been 21 years since AJFA:p I agree though. I don't like the Black Album a whole lot, fucking hate Load ReLoad and St. Anger, And think Death magnetic is LAME compared to the other stuff that's on the market like, say, EVILE!?

Not that I have given Load ReLoad or STA a fair chance or even heard all the songs, it's just that what I've heard makes me bored in ike 10 sec. Even the "Heavy" songs like fuel turns me off.

I actually think all Metallica's stuff is good. Even St Anger and Death Magnetic have their moments. All the other albums are awesome imo though with the exception of Re-Load, Load was way better. If you're a fan of hard rock you'd appreciate Load as an awesome album. Although none of those albums come close to the first four. The people that usually completely hate Metallica in every way are the militant Megadeth fans who refuse to accept Metallica as being a good band for what they did to poor Dave Shitstaine over 25 years ago.

The people that usually completely hate Metallica in every way are the militant Megadeth fans who refuse to accept Metallica as being a good band for what they did to poor Dave Shitstaine over 25 years ago.

This isn't me....:p (Megadeth>Pile of dog turds>Trivium>Metallica)

HAHAHA LOOK AT THEM ARGUE LIKE LITTLE GIRLS MUAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by a moderator:
MSD didn't know that you have to ask me to retrieve the Iron Man armor from the bottom of the lake of fire.
Dunce. :lol:

On topic!
Axl Rose. :p