Favourite Vocalists

Claudio Sanchez...... isn't that the guy from Coheed and Cambria? That guy has a ridiculous voice. o_O

Claudio Sanchez...... isn't that the guy from Coheed and Cambria? That guy has a ridiculous voice. o_O

Yeah. I love his voice haha, a lot of people I know think it's ridiculous and way too high, but I love it, he as a good range, just he tends to sing in such a high pitch a lot of the time. And I like Coheed & Cambria too, so I guess that's why I like him so much.

Some of mine are...

Petri Lindroos
James Hetfield (not on St.Anger and Death Magnetic tho)
Peter Tägtgren
Mikael Åkerfeldt
Zakk Wylde

He has an extreme vocal-range. Listen all through the song Let it Die

or in All my life

Don't forget the passion and the pain of his vocals when he sings "The best of you", when I 1st heard that song, my hairs stood up on end and I also got the goosebumps and I thought "Fuck me, I felt that", he really puts himself into that song

I should have put Grohl on the list and I forgot to do so, another singer I think has a great voice is Eddie Vedder, just listen to Pearl Jam's "Alive" a great song on 2 levels, great vocals and it also has got one of the most stunning guitar solo's I have ever heard

I just hate grunge. :lol:
Alice in Chains is OKAAAAAAAY........ Don't even get me started on Nirvana :lol:

I still think Bruce Dickinson is the greatest singer ever though. His voice is amazing! :D

Nirvana was pure, utter garbage. Kurt Cobain is a mediocre guitarist at best. I will say that at least ONE of their members had talent (Dave Grohl lol).

ANYWAYS......
Cam Pipes is amazing! o_O

:lol:
Wasn't Jack White in the top 10 in that one? Or was it another?
Regardless, I get pissed when I see lists like that, so I don't bother with those magazines. :lol:

On topic?
Ozzy. Dio.
I can't decide which one I like more! :(

Peter Tägtren, Glen Benton, Tom Araya, Billy Milano, Barney Greenway and loads of others lol. Worst ones are Hetfield (I HATE HIS GODDAMN VOICE) and any deathcore vocalist.

Worst ones are Hetfield (I HATE HIS GODDAMN VOICE)

:OMG:

Please tell me you're talking about modern day Hetfield (fair enough; what with the high pitch and unnecessary yeaaahhhh's, etc.) and not old school (late 80s - early 90s in particular) Hetfield? Opinions are opinions, I know, but I just don't see how that's possible. :lol: He had one of the best (the best in my opinion) voices in metal, hands down.

I'll also third Danzig. Another great voice.