Fear Factory

You Fear Factory people like Spineshank? They sound like Fear Factory I think. Download Spineshank - The Height Of Callousness then I think you'll know what I'm saying.

Originally posted by MURAI
You Fear Factory people like Spineshank? They sound like Fear Factory I think. Download Spineshank - The Height Of Callousness then I think you'll know what I'm saying.

It's a bit nu metal...but I like that album...

Soul of a new Machine, Demanufacture, and Obsolete..were GOLDEN!! Digimortal left me incredibly disappointed. I hope they come back and start killing again soon...

Those new demos were rejected by the record company I believe... so most likely we wont have a new album...

Burton is doing a solo album.... actually with some other guy who I have forgotten, called The Watchers or somethign like that....

Whatever Spineshank are.. I like them. Thier new album is going to come out next year around spring. Can't wait to get my hands on that.

About Fear Factory. You all know Nailbomb right? Dino did this short project with Max Cavalera. They sound like an industrial version of earlier Sepultura. Great shit.

I never picked up those Nailbomb CDs but I remember seeing them years back. Wasn't one of the dudes from Fudge Tunnel part of that project?

Spineshank are utter puss.Even Digimortal stomps all over their pitifull releases.

About Fear Factory. You all know Nailbomb right? Dino did this short project with Max Cavalera. They sound like an industrial version of earlier Sepultura. Great shit.

Dino had nothing to do with Nailbaomb.It was Max and Alex Newport of Fudgetunnel.

Originally posted by union9
Dino had nothing to do with Nailbaomb.It was Max and Alex Newport of Fudgetunnel.
Dino made a guest appearance on the first Nailbomb CD. You're right about it being a collaboration between Max and Alex though. :D