Festival shirt: Input requested

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd go with the standard ones, they are lasting forever. We have a gentle front loading washer, and line dry our shirts, and the PPUSA shirts still look like the day they were released (except for V, not sure why that one has faded).

I vote for the thinner/softer shirts as those are currently my favorites to wear also. If I'm grabbing a shirt to wear on the weekend, it is 95% of the time going to be one of those. I have worn my blue Seventh Wonder "Welcome to Mercy Falls" t-shirt that is made of this material *WAY* more than I've worn my PPUSA shirt from last year, which is sad to admit.

Kudos for investigating a "bigger" cut shirt, especially for us larger (2X+) folks. Can you get a sample of one of the previous year's graphic made on the thinner/lighter shirt to see how the graphics look regarding the "pop"?

I want the festival shirt to last. I routinely wear all of the ones I have purchased over the years, unless it is now too small (how did that happen?). To me, that is of the utmost importance that it won't fall apart. While I would love to vote for thinner shirt, I would have to opt for the standard heavy variety until someone can prove that those newer, lighter shirts stand the test of time.

I vote for option 1 only because 100% cotton durable shirts last a very long time. I still have my ProgPower 3 shirt and it still looks good.

I definitely want the thicker shirt, even though I am an XL and always buy the XXL shirt for this concert due to the smaller cut that you mentioned. The thicker shirts are hotter, but I value how well they hold up in the wash over the years. I have gotten the thinner shirts in the past for other events and just don't like the feel of them. METAL IS BRUTAL, so keep it thick for me.

Not specific to the PP festival shirts, I just won't wear/buy the heavy shirts, even if the logo and artwork is fantastic. The material is just a deal-breaker for me. It's the first thing I check when I'm at a show and contemplating buying a tee.

Couldn't agree more. It's funny as I was just having this convo with my wife as we are moving and going through all my shirts. I the the thick bevy material no never wear those shirts. The lighter ones feel and fit better.

The lighter shirts I've bought in the past seem to shrink real bad after a couple washes. For us fluffy guys, this is not ideal. Therefore, I vote heavier shirt...

The heavier shirts are cool, shirts from like 7 years ago still look exactly the same. I hardly wear them, though. I'd much prefer the lightweight shirts.

Defiinitely love the heavier shirt, especially since I need the XXL sizing. But, I do agree that lately the past years shirts were cut to small. The durability of the Progpower shirts are second to none, though. Both the shirt itself and the graphics easily stand the test of time. I've been attending since Progpower IV and the shirt from then looks every bit as good as recent years. I know what J- Dubya is saying. Out of all of the music shirts I own, my Progpower shirts are the best. Also, it seems to me that some of the people who want the thinner shirts are thin themselves. No offense intendeded. While it seems us more "robust " individuals prefer the heavy variety. Besides, hot weather is hot weather no matter the thickness of the shirt.

I love the feel of the lighter shirts. I have found myself buying more and more of them lately. Just need to buy a bigger size than normal

From a person who buys so many concert shirts I would stick with the heavy one they just last a lot longer and look a lot better for years to come my opinion stick with what works well

Status
Not open for further replies.