Festivals

cedarbreed said:
Maybe I can get one for you Caro but there are 2 conditions :
- I must convince them to get a photopass and free tickets for Metalkro
- Our chief musn't attend the fest since he is a photgrapher too
Maybe we could arrange something like in London den :Spin:

okeydokey merci beaucoup :) I'll start to ask in the next weeks anyway, as I'll plan my festivals now (at least the 2 I'm sure that I'll go) :)

marginalé said:

you're my friend :D

pieter if your mag needs another reporter, i mean, you can always give me name to them :saint: i'll almost be a graduated journalist by then... :lol:

and hey, if i'm at the camping i can make yous irish coffees and warm food and clean the tents and all. for a few beers i'm your festival maid :wave:

siderea said:
you're my friend :D

and hey, if i'm at the camping i can make yous irish coffees and warm food and clean the tents and all. for a few beers i'm your festival maid :wave:
great, i'll just help you to climb over the fence.

and about how many beers are we talking?

i'll make us anathema aprons for the occasion.
and well, if you want to be my servant, you can do the job while lisan and me enjoy the beers.
democracy rules!

siderea said:
i'll make us anathema aprons for the occasion.
and well, if you want to be my servant, you can do the job while lisan and me enjoy the beers.
democracy rules!

I totally agree!! :D

Ok

1/ Dries told me that the bogs and showers were clean at the camp so I'll be buying my ticket online tomorrow : does anyone know of an URL where I can do so ???
2/ I may be coming along with French mates but if they give in, would there still be some space available in one of you's tent ?
3/ Shall I bring my Anathema flag as some kind of meeting sign ? :D It would mean that there'll have to be someone watching after it 24/24 :D
4/ Can someone make a sum-up list of all boarders coming yet ?
5/ Who's interested in Life of Agony's gig ?

1. www.graspop.be : at the ticket page

2. don't know yet (have to buy another tent, cause mine is rot

3. you can on your own responsebility (i can't promise i wont steal it)

4. me and lots of others

5. hmm, maybe me

2. i don't have a tent and i'm trying to make up my mind if i'll drive home every night, sleep in my car, or...dunno
4.i'm coming
5.me! for sure!

hmm, it was a nice festival two years ago when anathema came, but i had 9.30 hours to get there. but maybe i go back.
i got me lots of free beers last time, cause i came all the way from belgium just for anathema.