Festivals

15-18 july there's another interesting festival (dour) then there's 10 days of party in gent (cityfestival), some world-music folky festivals beginning of august and a goth fest somewehere there too and then the previous last weekend of august there's pukkelpop. too early for names but soon...
perhaps you can all immigrate to belgium and get money by washing dishes in macdonalds

siderea said:
then the previous last weekend of august there's pukkelpop. too early for names but soon...
perhaps you can all immigrate to belgium and get money by washing dishes in macdonalds
as for pukkelpop, these bands will probebly come , but it's not confirmed yet: Chemical Brothers, Greenday, Beasty Boys, Social Distortion, Ice Cube, Tiësto, Danko Jones, Elbow, White Stripes, Thursday, Scissor Sisters, Funerall Dress, Lambchop, Frenzal Rhomb

i only posted three times eh?! hmmm christ that is strange for me intit! well im reading a book, thats why im not posting or saying much on msngr.....infact i dont have you on msngr.....soon remedy that....