Festivals

me and Maren are coming too, I'll be heading from Düsseldorf/Cologne as I'll stay at me bf's home a few days before, dunno how I'll go from there then... If Maren comes with car it would be on the way from Berlin to Belgium so we would go together, would be nice :)

blackeyed said:
arent there any low budget air lines based in brussels that fly to SA??? that way you can pay different prices.....it could work.....

I don't know. Don't really know where to look. Only ones i can find that are abit cheaper then others don;t go to brussels.

blackeyed said:
cool cool cool!!!!
ok so when are the dates for this festival is it 27th - ?? june???
90 euros is pretty cheep for a festival weekend - but i suppose i ot flghts onto of that - oo im all excitimacated, are you going morpheus??
dunno mate, depends on me mates somehow, and on how many peeps from the forum will come. Latter seem to work fine, fortunately. Hopefully i can tell very soon if we plan to go or not. Lets see!:)

DragonLady1 said:
me and Maren are coming too, I'll be heading from Düsseldorf/Cologne as I'll stay at me bf's home a few days before, dunno how I'll go from there then... If Maren comes with car it would be on the way from Berlin to Belgium so we would go together, would be nice :)
We'll arrange that somehow, I'm sure... ;) I should be able to get my mum's car that weekend. I hope though that I can find someone who's travelling from Berlin too as fuel is so damn expensive... :erk:

Look what Cerulean got :cool:

megraspopticket.jpg

blackeyed said:
well looks like im going it alone people :erk: so its the plane to brussels train to festival and then the bus...right ok. if i pay for teh ticket on site then i guess i could pick it up when i get there right? so what the list of whos (possibly) attending???
me, dragon lady, marginale...

well if you're taking a ryanair plane you probably arrive in charleroi, which is quite a while from brussels... dunno from dessel.
dessel doenst seem to have a trainstation, but its about 4 hours by train from turnhout (dunno if that's the most neirby station).

hmm just get your tickets sorted out, when the festival is more neirby it's probably easier to arrange things.

dunno if i'm going myself yet. was it early sold out?

hmm and like dries is right a train ticket might be 10 euros. but if you spend a bit more time here, and you're under 26 you can by a go-pass. it's 41 euros for 10 rides from anywhere to anywhere in belgium. with as many people on it as you want.

cheers for that :Spin: can only get me ticket at the end of the month :( when i get paid...... they better not be gone - doubt it like, but still ill be v pissed off if they are :yell:

fan-fookin-tastic, see vikki might go to this one, cuz shes going T in the Park for Bowie Muse and Pixies any way but lamb and placebo will be three too :headbang: ...lamb are splitting aswell so i think this is their last performance (i saw their last ever UK date in liverpool or all places in the UK :lol: it was amazing)
so that'll be like, 25 26 27 Graspop, have a mooch round Belgium for a few days, then Werchter.........im gona be on my arse broke - i can probably make both with some sevre saving ..... but doesnt look like ill be moving out for a while :yell: