Festivals

well thats bloody well it then intit - im gona have to go with the promise of great mooooosic, copious amounts of ale and lurvely people! count me in :Spin:
got a web site for me anyone something with costs on and an airline site would be muc a ppreciated - gota go to class and cant search (which is a bitch)
im going to graspop la la la la la la :hotjump:

blackeyed said:
well thats bloody well it then intit - im gona have to go with the promise of great mooooosic, copious amounts of ale and lurvely people! count me in :Spin:
got a web site for me anyone something with costs on and an airline site would be muc a ppreciated - gota go to class and cant search (which is a bitch)
im going to graspop la la la la la la :hotjump:

Ok, rub it in now won't ya :bah:

cool cool cool!!!!
ok so when are the dates for this festival is it 27th - ?? june???
90 euros is pretty cheep for a festival weekend - but i suppose i ot flghts onto of that - oo im all excitimacated, are you going morpheus??

blackeyed said:
cool cool cool!!!!
ok so when are the dates for this festival is it 27th - ?? june???
90 euros is pretty cheep for a festival weekend - but i suppose i ot flghts onto of that - oo im all excitimacated, are you going morpheus??

Hey Claire. You got a plce for me to stay, then i will be there :)

blackeyed said:
well if you are being serious (cuz 2 b honest i can tell ;) ) camp, its a festival after all - no cheaper, funnier, space efficient way to sleep :lol:

Yaeh sure but a few issues. Don't just want to come for a weekend, its not enough i think. Don't know any people.

ok, now. If I chose to go, would brüssels be like the nearest option or what? and when do you think I should try to get them tickets at latest (has it been ever sold out?) and where in the world can I get those tickets all the way from finland? or actually, more like from thailand damn it :erk:

or should I just count on my luck and try to purchase or convince someone else to do that for me in june when I get back and maybe have more of a solid plan for the rest of the summer? o_O

brussels would be ok, it's the only big airport we have (charleroi is near brussels), and from brussels you can take the train till near the fest (arround 10 euro's), (and than a free bus i think).
the tickets were sold out last year, and if they don't let more people in this year, i think it will be sold out again so. tickets can be orderd from the graspop site.

you can always sneak in for free if your not in time with bying one, (i had to do it last year)

Crack Hitler said:
is the camping only for the festival people, or can you pay something and hang around there even if you don't have a festival ticket?
nope camping is only for festivalpeople (i think the price is in the ticket (don't know for sure)
but you can sneak in there too, but there is nothing to see at the camping, not as much as on those big rock fests.)

aaaah ppl!! i sure hope you'll all make it to graspop! will be fun :hotjump:

btw, crack, if you're sure you'll come, i can get the ticket for you

well looks like im going it alone people :erk: so its the plane to brussels train to festival and then the bus...right ok. if i pay for teh ticket on site then i guess i could pick it up when i get there right? so what the list of whos (possibly) attending???
me, dragon lady, marginale...

MetallicaSux said:
Nah, it will cost me way to much. Flight tickets in this country is fucking expensive just like anything else.
arent there any low budget air lines based in brussels that fly to SA??? that way you can pay different prices.....it could work.....