Festivals

ah fooking nora.....i really want to go to Graspop....but im thinking of going to Leeds festival and also to T in the Park in Scotland because The Pixies, The Cure and Bowie are playing.....and i have the feeling that if i decided on Graspop and not Leeds i'd be going alone :( dont think Vik would sacrifice leeds with me (im quite willing to :lol: ) so if i did, you lot would have to look after me, im only small and my retro-ness might not go down so well in the world of metal like like like.....

blackeyed said:
ah fooking nora.....i really want to go to Graspop....but im thinking of going to Leeds festival and also to T in the Park in Scotland because The Pixies, The Cure and Bowie are playing.....and i have the feeling that if i decided on Graspop and not Leeds i'd be going alone :( dont think Vik would sacrifice leeds with me (im quite willing to :lol: ) so if i did, you lot would have to look after me, im only small and my retro-ness might not go down so well in the world of metal like like like.....
you can also come to belgium and do the graspop festival, and the weekend after you can do the werchterfestval, with the same bands as leeds

blackeyed said:
Sure she would.....when there's no other way, force her ;)

and don't worry about the metal thing, i'm not into much metal either, so i'm up for Anathema (Life of Agony might be interesting as well) and some booze i reckon :Spin:

then again, i'm yet not sure if i will go there :erk:

Achernar said:
Dunno If I'll be attending any festival abroad this year. :ill: Happy Birthday Keith. :D
ah you have enough festival over there eh? Euro 2004 and that. Anyway, would be nice if you could make it.

And Happy Birthday Keith :wave:

Morpheus said:
ah you have enough festival over there eh? Euro 2004 and that. Anyway, would be nice if you could make it.
We've got plenty of festivals down here, including what's meant to be the greatest festival in the world "Rock in Rio - Lisbon" :ill: ( http://rockinrio-lisboa.sapo.pt/ ). Apart from that one we0ve got some good ones, yeah. still I'd love to go there and meet you guys...I'll try my best. You should try coming down here for the Euro too. :Spin:

I really like the portugese bill, so various and interesting... Perter gabriel, Ben harper, Metallica, Slipknot, Britney Spears (sorry, but I like her latest single :D ), Moonspell, Evanescence, Gun's N' Roses, etc... Nice one! :)