Festivals

Well, the whole set was pretty intense, just went nuts with Weak Aside, still cant belive they played it. I was suprised how fast time passed when i realized they walked away from stage. Crowd yelled for more but no go. Whole trip there was quite funny too, i remember the WC's, definetly the last booth which was quite a scene cause someone had his own encore there. Also found some guy who looked exactly like Ethan Suplee (Earls brother from 'My name is Earl'), gotta upload the pic. I got a clip from Bathe in Blood aswell, it wasnt the whole song as the camera couldnt take that long clips. Sound is bit crappy but lets see if it can be edited.
Well, that was some random ramble i can remember right now :D

Bloodbath played these lovely tracks yesterday at Pellavarock!

01. Cancer of the Soul
02. Outnumbering the Day
03. Bathe in Blood
04. Weak Aside
05. Soul Evisceration
06. So You Die
07. Like Fire
08. Ways to the Grave
09. Breeding Death
10. Blasting the Virginborn
11. Eaten
12. Cry My Name

I just got home from Wacken/Party.San trip and i can't believe anyone hasn't mentioned this yet.

Mikael's performance was very poor at Party.San. He sounded like he was sick, and lost his breath really fast. Besides this the bands performance was spot on, everyone else performed very good.

I am a big fan of Mikael and i'm very disappointed with this, hope there is a good explanation :(

Do the others that were there think so too? If it was really that bad it would've already been mentioned, wouldn't it? Or maybe it was just the Fanboi-ism that kept them from saying it ;)

Well I think it was great in Pellavarock but you could actualy notice that he had some problems performing. He was totaly out of time in certain lyric part wich I can't remember right now, and generaly some problems with breathing. I still think it sounded great nevertheless.

Bloodbath played these lovely tracks yesterday at Pellavarock!

01. Cancer of the Soul
02. Outnumbering the Day
03. Bathe in Blood
04. Weak Aside
05. Soul Evisceration
06. So You Die
07. Like Fire
08. Ways to the Grave
09. Breeding Death
10. Blasting the Virginborn
11. Eaten
12. Cry My Name

Arghhhhh! Why they didn't play Breeding Death at the Party.San and only on the Pellavarock? It was such a disappointment, that they didn't played a BD-Song :(
In general I must say that the Wacken-Gig was better and more magic. Party.San was great, sure, but I've missed a little bit the ingenious humour of Akerfeldt (he didn't seem to feel pretty well at the gig and I had the impression, that he read of the lyrics from a paper) and the mighty melodies of Swanö :(
Nevertheless it was a 9,5/10 gig (Wacken was 10/10) and I've banged like a beserker at the first row. Here you get some photos and soon a short clip of Soul Evisceration :

DSCN2676.JPG

DSCN2678.JPG

DSCN2684.JPG

DSCN2685.JPG

DSCN2686.JPG

DSCN2687.JPG

DSCN2688.JPG

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCX6UDiHCr8]>>>SOUL EVISCERATION-Clip<<<[/ame]

:kickass::headbang:

jonas with his hair in front of the face thing again :lol:
I actually kind of admire him, I'd get so excited on that stage I wouldn't be able to stay so calm.

Prost for the pics & vid Leimy

yes ... the live performance wasnt that spectacularly good, but you have to think about the following: that was the 2nd/3rd bb gig ever after 3 years. i mean ... they dont play together that often, so dont expect a perfect live performance. this is a side project band. and come on ... this is BLOODBATH. i would be disappointed if opeth or katatonia perform a "poor" gig, but not bloodbath. i just respect them, for doing this. i mean ... they could stay home, and dont play any live gig anymore. but they do, so appreciate it, and be glad, that you guys saw them live. many users here would kill to see them live :)

thats my opinion

yes ... the live performance wasnt that spectacularly good, but you have to think about the following: that was the 2nd/3rd bb gig ever after 3 years. i mean ... they dont play together that often, so dont expect a perfect live performance. this is a side project band. and come on ... this is BLOODBATH. i would be disappointed if opeth or katatonia perform a "poor" gig, but not bloodbath. i just respect them, for doing this. i mean ... they could stay home, and dont play any live gig anymore. but they do, so appreciate it, and be glad, that you guys saw them live. many users here would kill to see them live :)

thats my opinion

Yeah maybe i didn't express enough that i was very glad to finally see Bloodbath, but i just think it's weird that a professional like Mikael could have problems growling. I guess he was just sick, but it didn't matter much because it was still awesome to see them.

I have to say though, Behemoth put on a hell of a show at Party.San, that is also what you can expect after they've played together since they were 15 years old.