Festivals

if the rumors about delta are true then
delta>mike>scavneck>some other vocalists>peter

I'm afraid I have to say I have grown to appreciate Mikael way more than peter. Nobody beats Mikael's lows. Peter can go lower but just doesn't sound quite so... toned.

About the live videos? Fuck yeah. Mike still sounds damn good. I wanna see Blasting The Virginborn though :)

I'm afraid I have to say I have grown to appreciate Mikael way more than peter. Nobody beats Mikael's lows. Peter can go lower but just doesn't sound quite so... toned.

About the live videos? Fuck yeah. Mike still sounds damn good. I wanna see Blasting The Virginborn though :)

If anyone filmed Blasting the Virginborn i'm guessing it will be a pretty bad video, they only had 15 mins between each band and BtV was their first track, the sound was really bad on that one. But as with all other concerts at Party.San the sound got better and better during the concert.

there is the Bathe in Blood clip from Pellavarock. Sorry it took so long, my brother had the camera and he had to upload it.

Last edited by a moderator:
there were some awesome day concerts on party san. loved Insision and Hail of Bullets. I woke up 45 mins before Insision started, pretty much still drunk. Grabbed a beer and then another one.. and back in metal mode \m/