Fight 'Em 'Til You Can't

Joecephus

Mar 15, 2005
Cleveland, OH
www. joecephus.com
More footage from Chile...

:worship::worship::worship:

I've got to say I am pretty fucking pumped for the new record. I hope to God it really does come out, and they don't dick us fans over again with something.

I don't think its any secret to anyone who reads these boards and has seen my posts, that I was not a fan of the reunion. And I still think the reunion tour sucked, every clip I've seen of it seemed to me like they were just going through the motions because they needed to for $ reasons. The band didn't sound tight, Joey's voice was not there --- I saw him solo shortly before the union and I felt he "lost it."

However with this clip as well as the other recent ones from Chile, and the European festivals this past summer. The band sounds refreshed and re energized. They sound like an actual kick ass band and not like the lame nostalgia act that they sounded like during the reunion tour.

I'm pumped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds fucking fantastic to me. :)

Apart from the solo, which started off alright and will probably sound killer on the record but, fuck sake, can't they find someone with some more technical skill than that? I'm not wanting technical overkill like Chris Broderick, but even Kirk Hammett would have played that tighter.

It's good to hear they are winning people over, but I agree they are definately sound and look more "genuie". Just looks at the fucking crowd response! Cannot wait for the new disc!

One thing i've missed for awhile is CB's drumming, it hasn't been on fire in awhile just a few sparks here and there. Nice to see him playn like that again although he kinda looks bored. I still don't agree with the praises of the reunion thing i can pick it apart all day and night. But i'm gonna hope for the best.

Sounds fucking fantastic to me. :)

Apart from the solo, which started off alright and will probably sound killer on the record but, fuck sake, can't they find someone with some more technical skill than that? I'm not wanting technical overkill like Chris Broderick, but even Kirk Hammett would have played that tighter.

haha you're right about the solo!

More footage from Chile...

:worship::worship::worship:

I've got to say I am pretty fucking pumped for the new record. I hope to God it really does come out, and they don't dick us fans over again with something.

I don't think its any secret to anyone who reads these boards and has seen my posts, that I was not a fan of the reunion. And I still think the reunion tour sucked, every clip I've seen of it seemed to me like they were just going through the motions because they needed to for $ reasons. The band didn't sound tight, Joey's voice was not there --- I saw him solo shortly before the union and I felt he "lost it."

However with this clip as well as the other recent ones from Chile, and the European festivals this past summer. The band sounds refreshed and re energized. They sound like an actual kick ass band and not like the lame nostalgia act that they sounded like during the reunion tour.

I'm pumped.

Glad you are starting to 'get it'. I can tell you this. I was at several of the reunion tours. The 2 I went to in LA were amazing. There was nothing 'forced' or 'going through the motions' about it. In fact it was some of the best I had ever seen Anthrax and the crowds were going apeshit. There are always going to be nights when a band is 'off' a bit. But for those that think Joey lost his voice and now all of a sudden it is 'back'... come on now. You may have seen a few clips where his voice wasn't perfect, or read some shit from Busthrax fans saying how he sucked now blah blah.

The fact is he never lost his voice... he just lost the music of ANTHRAX that surrounded him.

What ever the case.. the band is FINALLY back to form after 15 years of torture for the AnTHRASH fans. Can't wait for the next album and headlining tours! I am glad some of the BushThrax fans are starting to kind of see the light.

IF they could just get rid of Rob and his bad solos and bad stage presence things would be perfect!

First of all I was an Anthrax fan long before I even knew who the hell John Bush was, so don't assume that ALL Anthrax fans went through your so-called "torture" during the Bush years ---- because just as there where people who became Anthrax fans only during the Bush years, there are a shitload more of us who actually stuck with Anthrax, and did not jump off the bandwagon only to jump back on because Joey's back.

And I saw Joey Belladonna live solo, before the reunion tour and my god he sounded like garbage, don't tell me what I heard. And while I will admit that I did not get the opportunity to go to any of the reunion shows, so I could be wrong --- I still hold to the fact that what I am hearing now from recent clips on youtube sounds like a much tighter and happier band then what I heard on clips posted from the reunion tour.

and lastly there is nothing more that I hate then the term "BushThrax" fans,

I'm an Anthrax fan dickhead, always was.

You know I still dig this song, but something has been bugging me since I first found this video clip and it finally hit me.

Listen to both when the vocals hit...

a little similar but its just influence,they dont need to rip metallica off lol,song sounded killer,i like rob,hes not dimebag but he has his own style and is very very much needed in anthrax.

First of all I was an Anthrax fan long before I even knew who the hell John Bush was, so don't assume that ALL Anthrax fans went through your so-called "torture" during the Bush years ---- because just as there where people who became Anthrax fans only during the Bush years, there are a shitload more of us who actually stuck with Anthrax, and did not jump off the bandwagon only to jump back on because Joey's back.

And I saw Joey Belladonna live solo, before the reunion tour and my god he sounded like garbage, don't tell me what I heard. And while I will admit that I did not get the opportunity to go to any of the reunion shows, so I could be wrong --- I still hold to the fact that what I am hearing now from recent clips on youtube sounds like a much tighter and happier band then what I heard on clips posted from the reunion tour.

Well said, he's nothing but a dickhead.

In what way is he very much needed? His solos are mince, and he's sloppier than Jimmy Page.

he pretty much mixes and engineers there records,quite handy and cheap for the band,wcfya sounded killer,alot better than other bush records,each to there own though everyone likes diff things.

This. :kickass: