Finalized POWERFEST Lineup

Oct 17, 2005
Kinnear, Wyoming
Finalized POWERFEST Lineup:

Thursday, May 1 (kick-off show with Paganfest tour)

ENSIFERUM
TURISAS
TÝR
ELUVEITIE

Friday, May 2

ICED EARTH
A LIFE ONCE LOST
EPICUREAN
ION VEIN
ARISE AND RUIN

Saturday, May 3

TESTAMENT
DARKANE
SUIDAKRA
THE AUTUMN OFFERING
TWELFTH GATE
CHAOSWAVE

me, laura, Max, Eric, Russell, Cephalopod, Reverend Joint Smoker, Det Som Engang Var, Liverslapper

keep in mind that you DONT have to sponsor... just get a room at the Super 8. it's where the bands stay

I don't care to meet most board kids through a concert. I prefer simple things, like drinking or making fun of black people on tv. Why can't you all meet when NO bands play? :p

I'd go if you promised to not go to actually see the bands.

Ok not really, gotta save monies for other plans. Not kidding.

Additional news for the Powerfest weekend - the day after Powerfest ends (Sunday the 4th), Dimmu Borgir, Behemoth, and Keep of Kalessin are playing at the House of Blues in Chicago proper. I'm interested in going to this, if anyone else wants to stay longer.

me, laura, Max, Eric, Russell, Cephalopod, Reverend Joint Smoker, Det Som Engang Var, Liverslapper

keep in mind that you DONT have to sponsor... just get a room at the Super 8. it's where the bands stay

I have to see what work is like, but if I can ge the time off I will be there as well. Sounds like another NM Jaxx trip in the making.....:headbang:

exactly, but this one is crazier!

HMM... if you have a digital camera, could you snap a few pictures of your backyard? I'm really curious to see how different it looks from when I was there in 2005... wow almost 3 years ago. WTF?!

exactly, but this one is crazier!

HMM... if you have a digital camera, could you snap a few pictures of your backyard? I'm really curious to see how different it looks from when I was there in 2005... wow almost 3 years ago. WTF?!

That sounds like fun man... I will really try and be there.

Yep, been a long time. It's all snow now, so can't really tell. But there is much more open space with grass. It is really coming along. I am hoping to put in a horseshoe pit this year.