Finalized POWERFEST Lineup

Sort of random: was talking to Steve the Liverslapping Motherfucker and we decided I need to go to Powerfest... he informed me that you Eric and you Max are sharing a room... if I can go at all... would it be possible to shares? Let me know?

Who was this message directed towards, exactly? If it was me, then I can't answer yer query, for neither of the Neverboarder rooms are in my name. 'Twould be awesome to see you there,at any rate. :kickass:

jen's gonna get touched in her sleep...

but should TOTALLY go to powerfest anyway!!

i can't speak for eric, but as far as i know it's only max and eric confirmed for that room and there are gonna be FIVE people in the room will has, so you should be good to stay with them, jen.

Tell me about it. Will joked about them playing acoustic set in our hotel room. I offered $100 and as much booze as they could drink if they did it, but nooo Larry doesn't drink. :p

But EUROPE gets Iced Earth and Novembers Doom.

Hey I know I've been pretty bitchy this morning, sorry.

Hey heres what I always wondered about this but forget to ask Will because he's never fucking there anymore.

What did Warrel and Rob talk about? Like when it very first happened, did will say in his snazzy charismatic voice "alriiighty Warrel heres Robert Lowe from Solitude Aeturnus on the line!", and then Rob in a slurred redneck voice says something". I assume Warrel knew about Solitude Aeturnus right?

Hey heres what I always wondered about this but forget to ask Will because he's never fucking there anymore.

What did Warrel and Rob talk about? Like when it very first happened, did will say in his snazzy charismatic voice "alriiighty Warrel heres Robert Lowe from Solitude Aeturnus on the line!", and then Rob in a slurred redneck voice says something". I assume Warrel knew about Solitude Aeturnus right?
haha well, from what i remember (granted, i was sleep-deprived and high and this will be a lot of paraphrasing), it was roughly 3 am. will, russel and i were trying to sleep and then the door opens and eric staggers in followed by someone who mumbles something in a texan accent. will bolts to his feet and we all kinda look astounded as eric drukenly leads a drunken rob lowe in. rob sits in the armchair that was in the room and we all kinda gather around him, mystified.
so, at first we're all just like "omg we love solitude aeturnus, your show last night was great, it's so awesome to meet you, omg omg omg" ... i think will mentions something about the neverboard and the band, or something nevermore-related because rob mentions how he's a huge fan of nevermore and has always wanted to meet warrel. i think he said he was at a concert/party/bbq with the other guys in the band but he had to skip out before warrel showed up or warrel didn't show up or something. basically, the guy's saying he's wanted to meet warrel for a long time.
so you can kinda see the wheels in will's head turning at this point and he gets this look in his eye (kinda like the one in the picture of him going to throw the bible out of the window, for reference) then grabs his laptop. he gets on AIM, sees warrel's on and starts a voicechat. he tells warrel "I've got rob lowe here" and warrel's kinda like "shut the fuck up, you're kidding", will insists that rob lowe is in our room and then hands the laptop to rob.
at first rob looks at it, kinda confused, then warrel's like "dude, i'm such a huge fan of yours," rob says basically the same thing but with a southern accent, they go back and forth about how much they love each other's bands, i think warrel mentions something about rob's candlemass gig being awesome... there might've been some other stuff, but that was basically the gist of their conversation

and yeah, it was awesome.

hahaha yeah, one day i think russel, will and i will collaborate on a novelized account of that weekend. russel and i will do the writing, will can help with the accuracy of everything and i don't think eric remembers any of it.