Finalized POWERFEST Lineup

I like it. A lot!

Edit:
And I have to add the totally random note that Jared Leto is a fag! I hope that one day, the cinematic rendition of American Psycho will become reality.

jen's gonna get touched in her sleep...by me

Fixed.

i can't speak for eric, but as far as i know it's only max and eric confirmed for that room and there are gonna be FIVE people in the room will has, so you should be good to stay with them, jen.

Depends on what night...you and Will won't be there on Thursday night, so Max and Eric will have the only Neverboard room. Who they allow to crash in there that night is up to them.

Speaking for myself, if there is not enough room, I've got a relatively spacious cargo area in my car that I can sleep in that night. :)

Since Will only has our room booked for the middle two days I'm willing go in half with whoever wherever on the Paganfest and or Dimmu Borgir day. Especially Jen <3

I'm too fucking lazy to read this thread.

Give me a list of who wants to stay in my room and what days... I'm pretty open to anyone as long as I don't think they're a fucktard. Though, my standards on that are low considering I let Will into my room last year. :lol: