Finally pics of Wacken Open Air and Brutal Assault Fest

TormentaMuluc

Magdalena
Mar 27, 2005
Mexico city
Hello to everyone!! Finally the pics pf Wacken and Brutal Assault Fest!!!

Once more was great to see again Orphaned Land! I have missed them so!!
In fact they are such a wonderful band for me (and I know that it is the same for much more), that I made a book under the title “Orphaned Land. A Biography till 2006” But note that this is a book totally made by me and because of that there are only 12 exemplars in the world. One of these was donated to the fan club for a future contest, so keep your eyes open…

To began with the pictures session…. The first meeting on Wacken was with Uri!!! “I was taking the sun (this year without rain :p ) when suddenly I saw Uri walking truly fast to his camp site, so I got stand and almost running I catch him! Hahaha Wonderful to see him!!!
File0003.jpg

On the second day some other meetings came: finding Nathalie, Golan, Tal, Yannik, Daniela and Uri…. I only have a pic with Nathalie and Golan…
File0005.jpg

By the way I gave to Uri his book and some Mexican chocolates…
File0006.jpg

Finally on the 3rd day the chance to met all the other guys…. The signing session
File0010.jpg

File0007.jpg

File0008.jpg

File0009.jpg

Sinttulo6.jpg

Nathalie with Yossi
File0011.jpg

Kobi and Golan
File0012.jpg

Check this out!!!!
File0013.jpg

File0015.jpg

Nathalie and me
File0014.jpg

Nathalie, Daniela and Uri
viaje2006342.jpg

And the day was running and all the fans were only waiting to seeing and listening Orphaned Land! (Before the concert I was making some promotion to the band hehe) Soon a wonderful show… all people were shouting and jumping!! I love to feel all that energy!
0491dee0.jpg

3b455dd4.jpg

79da23c7.jpg

bd40b5b5.jpg

File0017.jpg

Sinttulo10.jpg

Sinttulo12.jpg

viaje2006349.jpg

viaje2006371.jpg

Sinttulo88.jpg

Note: to see much more pics wait them on the Orphaned Disciples page! :lol:

Then once more chance to see them live… the Brutal Assault was coming and of course we decided to go… I think Orphaned Land conquest the attention of all public, for me and much more the only wonderful band was our beloved one… truly, the best band in the hole day!
In this concert I also got a place on first line, I was shouting to them so hard that more that once feel a little harm in their ears, hehehe. It was also a wonderful pretty concert, you know, be on a festival in a little forest, with a cold weather, with a good Czech beer, and feeling the warmness of people, with color lights that during the night gives some special effects to our beloved band members… mmm wonderful!
Sinttulo19.jpg

viaje2006637.jpg

viaje2006638.jpg

359c4c32.jpg

df112aed.jpg

f992b9c4.jpg

File0018.jpg

File0019.jpg

File0020.jpg

File0023.jpg

Hehehehe and thats all.... so wait more pics on the official fan club... soon... kisses!!!!

You describe a wonderful scene for the Brutal Assault Festival. mmm... Czech beer. A forest, and a good band playing-perfect! I would love to have been there!! Thanks for sharing all your great photos. A few of you really have the eye for a good picture.

beautiful pictures, thanks a lot for sharing them!

Now i'm waiting impatiently for the disciples page to upload the rest of them!

Hugs to Magdalena!!!:)

Metal head87 said:
Who else played at the Brutal Assault Fest?

Sorry for the delay on answer.. I´ve been a little bit far away....

All the bands that played:
BORN FROM PAIN
CARNIVAL IN COAL
CENOTAPH
CEREBRAL TURBULENCY
COLP
CRASHPOINT
DAGOBA
DEADBORN
DEPRESY
DESTRUCTION
DIMMU BORGIR
DISAVOWED
EPHEL DUATH
FEAR FACTORY
FLESHGORE
GALADRIEL
GOJIRA
GOREFEST
ILLIDIANCE
INGROWING
JIG-AI
MAYHEM
MORBID ANGEL
MORTIFILIA
MOURNING BELOVETH
NAPALM DEATH
NEGLECTED FIELDS
NEGLIGENT COLLATERAL COLLAPSE
OBSCURA
OCEAN, THE
ONSLAUGHT
OPHIOLATRY
ORPHANED LAND
RASTA
RITES OF UNDEATH
ROOT
ROTTEN SOUND
SACRIST
SANATORIUM
SEVERE TORTURE
SICK OF IT ALL
SKINLESS
SKYFORGER
SMASHED FACE
SOLFERNUS
TEXTURES
TISÍC LET OD RÁJE
TROLLECH
UPRISE
VISCERAL BLEEDING
WASTEFORM
X-CORE

Man Ephul Dueth, I wish I could go to a Metal Festival in Europe! It's funny how jealous I am of you, considering I've seen and met the band twice.