Finnish Metal Bands

Enochian Crescent is active again, their latest EP (a split with some two other black metal bands... Black Dawn, and another of which name I've forgotten) should be coming out through Woodcut Records soonish.

Mocika said:
the new Thyrane album is out for a while now.. what do you think about it?
depending on how many demo's they've made, but i like their black era better above the latest efforts.

my fave finnish bands:

Finntroll
Amorphis
Ensiferum
Omnium Gatherum
Throes of Dawn

ThePKH said:
Ensiferum is the best new metal band around in Finland. I don't know when they're gonna release their second album though.
it was a while ago since u posted that one, but Jari (guitarist/singer - whom has exited Ensiferum now) gave me a copy of Iron (and the Tale of Revenge single with the Battery cover).
i like it amazingly :cool:

Jari started his own band now, Wintersun. A couple of weeks ago, i did a video for that band. check here to see it.

Well crap, since no one has mentioned them:
Profane Omen the best finnish metal, ever!
And they don't have a fucking deal, whats up with that?

Oh and I have to mention Thales since
they are awesome as well and no deal, what the hell?

@toolsofthetrade
Nice job and seems like a good band too (not really surprising) :headbang:

Barathrum,Impaled Nazarene(<--I hate them btw o_O),The 69 Eyes,Trollheim's Grott,Sentenced,Him,Nightwish,Kalmah,Solgrav,
Deathchain,De Lirium's Order,Darkwoods My Betrothed,Ensiferum,
Children Of Bodom,Norther and so on.. the list goes on..

Salamurhaaja said:
@toolsofthetrade
Nice job and seems like a good band too (not really surprising) :headbang:
cheers ;) and i agree to the 2nd bit, yeh. he's very much influenced by Devin Townsend i feel, so thats a good thing eh
just did another video for Omnium Gatherum

Hello everybody!
I think that Swallow The Sun and Insomnium are the best,so called underground,metal bands at this moment in Finland!
They are really great in live shows too!I was fortunate enought to see them live last spring in Finland!
So i definitely recommend:
Swallow the sun:The Morning Never Came
Insomnium:Since The Day It All Came Down
:headbang: