FIREWIND EUROPEAN TOUR 2008!!!!!!!

So unfair...

By the way, Gus, care to share who is gonna be opening the show since Visions Of Atlantis cancelled?

You can travel by train from sthlm to Gbg actually, don't cost much, the swedish trainsite is: "www.sj.se" I think they have an english version of it. HEY! tell me what hotel or whatever you're gunna sleep in and we'll book the same so we can party the night betwen those 2 shows :D cuz I'm going on both as well ;)

YUS! lol.

I found a website for 'SweBus'. Found a Stockholm - Gothenburg coach. Takes 8 hours. But that's 8 hours of much needed sleep :p

Dunno if we're staying in a hotel or if we're couchsurfing yet. Depends on what Alan wants to do!

xx Kirsty

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

So today me and Alan looked at hotels.

ROFL. They are like...stupidly expensive. Put it this way. You could rent out a 2 bedroom flat in Glasgow for a week and a half for the same price as you can stay in a HOSTEL for 2 nights.

Couchsurfing all the way!

xx Kirsty

Oi, you can talk, I was looking at some hotels in Glasgow and they turned up pretty expensive too lol. But yeah, remember, Scandinavia is expensive. I discovered during my trip following Progpower that Denmark turned out to be the cheapest of them all. Norway was just ridiculously off the charts.

I guess I should prepare the bed for you and Alan for the Milan date? :p

lmao. Perhaps :p

I found this nice girl on CouchSurfing, she's originally from Glasgow and she grew up there and now lives in Stockholm. So I'm staying with her! ^_^ 2 nights freeeee! Haha.

Glasgow is cheap if you know where to go.

Etap Hotel is next door to my work, literally and is £32 a night EVERY night (including Christmas Day and New Year). Travelodge is not far away from my work either and you can get rooms ranging from £9 a night during the summer, £19 a night when the deals are on and £29 - £39 is the most expensive it gets for the Glasgow one usually. Whereas the Hilton and marriots will set you back about £140 a night. That's usually where all the big bands stay when they come here.

xx Kirsty

Damn >.< I have nowhere to coachsurf :( gotta find something, but hey kirsty, isn't the gothenborg date one day before the sthlm? then it would have been better if you found someone to coachsurf at in gothenburg instead guz trains or plains at night isn't lots of here in cursed sweden.

Damn >.< I have nowhere to coachsurf :( gotta find something, but hey kirsty, isn't the gothenborg date one day before the sthlm? then it would have been better if you found someone to coachsurf at in gothenburg instead guz trains or plains at night isn't lots of here in cursed sweden.

01.05.2008 Stockholm - SE Klubben
02.05.2008 Göteborg - SE Trädgårn
03.05.2008 Oslo - NO Sentrum Scene

We arrive in Stockholm on the 30th April.

So we'll stay there that night and the 1st and travel to Gothenburg by coach and arrive there around 2pm and walk around some, surf someones couch there too probably and then on the 3rd, head to Oslo.

I'm sure it would be OK if you couchsurfed at this girls place with me and Alan!

It'll be like the "Kirsty, Alan and Spike stay at Troels house in Copenhagen for PPSCAN Firewind weekend" all over again!!!!!! :D

xx Kirsty

DAMN RIGHT! Although the girl would have to be MAD cool to even get close to Troels' cool factor. And his laugh. And Eddie would have to sleep on a pool mattress covered in sand. And you'd all have to eat loads of 7-11 hotdogs. But there is no 7-11 in Sweden :(

But there is no 7-11 in Sweden :(

Wait....WHAT!?

NO 7-11!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??! HOW WILL WE SURVIVE!!!!! At least if we have Eddie he can speak the native tongue I guess.

But I doubt this girl will have Troels laugh...but if she does.....that would freakin' immense!

*insert deepest laugh you can possibly imagine here* "HO HO HO HO HO".

AMAZIN'!

xx Kirsty

1, why a pool mattress covered in sand? :O
2, THERE ARE MANY 7-11 IN GOTHENBURG AND STHLM!! stop lying :rofl: I've been on severals, I can navigate good in gothenburg and some in sthlm though^^
3, I wanna coachsurf with you guys =) it'd be awesome and awesomly fun :rofl:

1. I'll let Spike explain this one!!!

2. YAAAAAAY! 7-11's are awesome. We had no idea navigation wise in Copenhagen but we only got lost a few times on trains and stuff :p And we managed to find the little mermaid pretty easily!

3. Couchsurf away!!!! I'll e-mail the girl tonight making sure it's ok ^_^ Oooooh! :D

xx Kirsty

1) When you couchsurf, you're staying at a person's house for free, so whatever you're given to sleep on, take it with a smile. Kirsty and Alan had taken the couch and Troels gave me this inflatable floating pool mattress, because a) he has a beach theme in his house, so it's only normal that he'd have that, b) there was also another guest and she was using the inflatable normal mattress, so that left me with the pool one. I admit, we were just so fucked that it was really comfortable. Oh, the sand cos the kitchen was filled with sand haha.

2) My friend in Kristianstad told me they didn't have any 7-11 :( Ah well, that's gonna save Kirsty and Alan haha.

3) What can I say here?! Oh, Eddie. It's COUCH surf. Although coachsurfing would be pretty cool too... Attached on the top of a bus lmao