FIREWIND EUROPEAN TOUR 2008!!!!!!!

Aye. And then there's the "YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 1 KID" bullshit in China. What? That's a stupid plan.

But yeah, on topic I have company for the Amsterdam/Antwerp/Paris/Pratteln gigs now :) Since Alan can't get the time off work ¬_¬

Spike, did you ever find out if you were going to the Paris date or not yet!?!?

xx Kirsty

oh my god kirsty, you are going to 4 concerts?? you are actually touring along with firewind?? how do you do that, i mean you got to have lots of money and time!!! you could join their crew too!!

oh my god kirsty, you are going to 4 concerts?? you are actually touring along with firewind?? how do you do that, i mean you got to have lots of money and time!!! you could join their crew too!!

lol! I'm going to more than 4. London, Wolverhampton, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Paris, Pratteln, Milan, Athens and Thessaloniki. Then home. Then flying out to Stockholm, Gothenburg and Oslo.

Might do more dates. Haven't decided yet. I doubt it though. 12 is plenty!!!!

I COULD join their crew, but I don't know how to do anything. I'd be pretty useless. I've worked like mad and earned about £900 every month since November (except Christmas when I scooped at least £1100). But yeah...I've saved most of it but it isn't really costing that much. The most costly thing is gig tickets tbh! I've put up shift swaps in work and had a few shifts covered already. Anything I don't get covered will be taken as a holiday!

xx Kirsty

Aye. And then there's the "YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 1 KID" bullshit in China. What? That's a stupid plan.

But yeah, on topic I have company for the Amsterdam/Antwerp/Paris/Pratteln gigs now :) Since Alan can't get the time off work ¬_¬

Spike, did you ever find out if you were going to the Paris date or not yet!?!?

xx Kirsty

Nah not yet, I'm so sure. If I'm not mistaken, there might be a Paganfest date on the same day and if there is, I'll go to the Paganfest since it's not passing by Milan (or Italy). But if it's not, then maybe if time (exams are soon) and finances (I keep on travelling left and right! haha) allow me, I'll be there.

So far I have booked:

Glasgow - London by bus
London - Wolverhampton by bus
Birmingham to Amsterdam by plane
Amsterdam to Antwerp by bus
Antwerp to Paris by train

*insert Paris - Milan* < still haven't decided how I'm getting from Paris to Milan yet. Cheapest way wins.

Milan to Athens by plane
Athens to Thessaloniki by train
Thessaloniki to Glasgow by plane

Glasgow - Stockholm by plane

*still to book Stockholm - Gothenburg and Gothenburg - Oslo*

I'm doing pretty well!

All I need is that damn Paris - Milan leg sorted!

xx Kirsty

Well...I booked with EasyJet. Surprise surprise. Trains are like 7 and a half hours. Fuck THAAAAAAT! Thats like travelling the full length of Britain from the VERY top to the VERY bottom.

No way man. So I'm flying into Malpensa. Woot! See you then ;) ^_^

xx Kirsty

The Oslo show is sold out now. Just read on the Kamelot forum that a guy checked yesterday and there was some left, today..gone.

No doubt there will be a lot of people there watching Firewind live for the first time. My guess is many new Firewind fans will be made May 3rd in Oslo:headbang:

The Oslo show is sold out now. Just read on the Kamelot forum that a guy checked yesterday and there was some left, today..gone.

No doubt there will be a lot of people there watching Firewind live for the first time. My guess is many new Firewind fans will be made May 3rd in Oslo:headbang:

Jesus Aran you scared me.

I just went to the first site I found after reading your post as I don't have tickets for that gig yet.

Found some easily and bought them though.

Hmmm.

xx Kirsty

Jesus Aran you scared me.

I just went to the first site I found after reading your post as I don't have tickets for that gig yet.

Found some easily and bought them though.

Hmmm.

xx Kirsty

Oh, sorry, not my intention to scare you:saint:

I even tried to buy tickets and it said it wasn't available. Nevermind, you got yours:)

Yeah, thank god! Did you click both links on the Kamelot tour page?

One says Sold Out the other is Available.

Heh.

xx Kirsty

Ok, it's the under 18's section that is sold out. I had my ticket for 10 months already. I might have a spare one, depending if Hannah can make it or not. Hope so:)