FIREWIND EUROPEAN TOUR 2008!!!!!!!

Ok, it's the under 18's section that is sold out. I had my ticket for 10 months already. I might have a spare one, depending if Hannah can make it or not. Hope so:)

There are seperate sections for under 18's and over 18's? Strange! I hope Hannah can make it! Haven't seen that girl in way too long and it was a shame she couldn't make it to PPScan :(

xx Kirsty

There are seperate sections for under 18's and over 18's? Strange! I hope Hannah can make it! Haven't seen that girl in way too long and it was a shame she couldn't make it to PPScan :(

xx Kirsty

Yes, the under 18's section is a seated balcony and totally seperated from the over 18's. It's a great venue, maybe the best in Oslo. The main floor is levelled, so even if you're in the back you got a great view.

I hope Hannah can make it. But i totally understand if she don't. She might fill you in next time you speak.

Yes, the under 18's section is a seated balcony and totally seperated from the over 18's. It's a great venue, maybe the best in Oslo. The main floor is levelled, so even if you're in the back you got a great view.

I hope Hannah can make it. But i totally understand if she don't. She might fill you in next time you speak.

That's a unique and amazing idea actually!!!

And yeah, I'm filled in. Poor girl has it tough just now, but I'm sure she doesn't want her business posted on an internet forum.

xx Kirsty

That's a unique and amazing idea actually!!!

And yeah, I'm filled in. Poor girl has it tough just now, but I'm sure she doesn't want her business posted on an internet forum.

xx Kirsty

We'll just leave it to what's been said already.

Back to the show, i'm really looking forward to it now. Haven't been to a concert since December since i saw Nightwish in Sweden. I want beer and metal!!!!:kickass:

I actual cannot wait.

Dates I am looking most forward to are London (obviously because it's the first one!), Wolverhampton (because me, Alan, Katie & Emy!!!!!!), Milan (Me, Alan & Spike ripping it up Milan style!), Thessaloniki & Athens (home country!), I'm also looking forward to Stockholm & Gothenburg with Alan & Eddie. And Oslo, because it's the last and I'll likely meet Aran again!

OK...so I'm pretty much excited about most of them!

xx Kirsty

woo! the firewind boys aren't going to know what hit them in wolvehampton with us four there!!!! :D

haha still remember running into Gus G outside the venue in Nottingham before the gig last year and him looking very scared asking me if i'd brought my snake. bless him.

There are seperate sections for under 18's and over 18's? Strange!

xx Kirsty

Yeah also cos the Norwegians are pretty strict on the liquor. A friend of mine is so pissed that she's turning 17 like a month after the Inferno festival, and she's dying to go. If I weren't going to France, I'd sooooooooo be going to the Inferno festival.

Benighted, Negura Bunget........................ Sorry, I just died and came back to life. Yeah, just those two names are enough to make me go there. But unfortunately, it shall be for another time :(

Whats the drinking age in Norway? 18 I'll assume. 'Cause I think it's 16 in Denmark. What a lot of shite!

The only reason I haven't done my travelling of the US yet is because I want to wait til I'm 21!!!!!!

woo! the firewind boys aren't going to know what hit them in wolvehampton with us four there!!!! :D

haha still remember running into Gus G outside the venue in Nottingham before the gig last year and him looking very scared asking me if i'd brought my snake. bless him.

ROFL!!! The only snake yo' be bringin' is yo' trouser snake!! Haha! My friend has two snakes named Steve and Carl. Steve is named after Steve Irwin and Carl is apparently a black man.

xx Kirsty

Whats the drinking age in Norway? 18 I'll assume. 'Cause I think it's 16 in Denmark. What a lot of shite!

The only reason I haven't done my travelling of the US yet is because I want to wait til I'm 21!!!!!!

ROFL!!! The only snake yo' be bringin' is yo' trouser snake!! Haha! My friend has two snakes named Steve and Carl. Steve is named after Steve Irwin and Carl is apparently a black man.

xx Kirsty

hahaha mine is named Alice McFeisty after the glorious Alice Cooper!