FIREWIND EUROPEAN TOUR 2008!!!!!!!

I hate going to the toilet on coaches. On the MegaBus the doors NEVER lock and it swings open midflow. Ask Alan XD

I'd rather just wait and sit deperately until I've reached my destination. Long distance coaches are made for sleeping. FACT.

xx Kirsty

At least you've ridden in a coach. The most long distant I've made on a "coach"/bus was like 5 hours, but that was in the Filipino province so... Obviously the buses are 80 years old, so don't even think about having a toilet there haha. They don't even have a door for the bus.

Well we always get lumped in with Europe when it comes to video game releases :(

It means we have to wait an extra 6 months for the game to be translated into 20 different languages i dont even care about.

I think it's also cos touring in Australia ain't practical. The tours normally hit Sydney, Melbourne, Perth (other side of the country so gotta fly), and then what... Maybe Brisbane? Cairns? It ain't easy... I feel sorry for our Aussies buddies though.

Yeah. UK is much smaller, but much more accessible with many major, populated cities with airports such as London (come on, London has 5 airports alone), Glasgow, Edinburgh, Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, Dublin etc. All easily accessible from one another by coach or train.

xx Kirsty

But you know, bands still make it there to tour cos every time they get there, the shows are all sold out haha. So you never know, after all Firewind have periodically gone to Japan, so they could also go an extra 10 hours of flight and go to Australia. ;)

Japan is highly populated for the size of the country though.

Australia is lots of nothinness!!! The shows are always sold out because it's such a big deal when bands play there.

xx Kirsty

That is very true.

All of the big American bands (Metallica for example) sell out almost instantly, because we are so starved for them, and theres only like 4 - 5 shows in the entire country, and it happens only ever 5 or so years.

Japan is highly populated for the size of the country though.

Australia is lots of nothinness!!! The shows are always sold out because it's such a big deal when bands play there.

xx Kirsty

That's all with Asia. Every country is just overpopulated lol