First album you heard on 2004

I Played Kill'EmAll by Metallica, coz i was super pissed after listening to all that shit Techno and Dance Music which was played for some Dancing morons with their fag chicks. I was told take my Metal collection to blast through the night in a quiet Farm House, but since those moronic chicks came ,those Fuckers ended up playing Dance Shit. So first thing i did after i returned home was Blasted some Old School Metal Shit :headbang: :hotjump:

The first album I listened to shortly after midnight was "Soul Temptation" by Brainstorm. I hope all of us have a great year and the title of the first song on that album can be with us - Highs Without Lows.

I believe Anthrax's "We've Come For You All" was in the CD Player when the new year started, being as it was the only one of my friends CDs I wasn't hugely opposed to.

clangorous said:
I Played Kill'EmAll by Metallica, coz i was super pissed after listening to all that shit Techno and Dance Music which was played for some Dancing morons with their fag chicks. I was told take my Metal collection to blast through the night in a quiet Farm House, but since those moronic chicks came ,those Fuckers ended up playing Dance Shit. So first thing i did after i returned home was Blasted some Old School Metal Shit :headbang: :hotjump:
Holy shit, I know what you feel, my girlfriend likes crappy pop ballads and latin music, so I have to listen to a lot of that stuff. Damn it sucks, I hate it so much.