First Band You Were a Fan Of

it was all Christian music for me, it started in like 1994 with this singer Eric Champion...it was like futuristic funk/techno stuff...ahead of its time for sure...

after that, i got into a lot of heavy Christian artists - Extol, Living Sacrifice, Underoath (when they were metal), etc etc....

now, i barely ever listen to metal...mostly 70s jazz fusion

Would probably have to be Fear Factory, after hearing some of Demanufacture I was hooked, I still enjoy their older albums actually.

Ha, That was a long time ago.

Duran Duran... jep it was in the '80.

"Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand
Just like that river twists across a dusty land..."

Yeahhhhh.......:)

Whats wrong with Deftones? They're a class act. What i love is that cypress hill told them that they do too many drugs.. May i remind/inform people that Cypress Hill have an album, or song - i can't remember, called "Hits From The Bong".. So yeh..

And i adore Duran Duran :)

Therapy?

they bridged the gap between pop punk and metal and between fucked up and mainstream. I love Therapy?

'Twas Guns N' Roses for me too. Man was I crazy over them, they also got me playing guitar (I was about 11 years at the time). Then my taste got gradually heavier, and after a few dark black metal-tinged years I found the joy of prog rock, electronic music etc. I still think GN'R had a few decent songs, my favourites were probably Rocket Queen and Coma.

Korn. I discovered them through a friend in high school. I will never stop being a fan, but I'm not so much a fan of some of the newer stuff. The last album pretty much sucked balls, but from what I heard from the new album coming out in 10 days, I think it will be better.